Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia 81 South Floyd 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
congrats Cordia......Wes Akers 14 pts... Lyle Johnson 17 pts...Adam Slone 16 pts...Ethan Johnson DNP
Is Cordia any good?
Nice drilling Cordia!
cordia is a good team congrats
Congrats to Cordia. There a good team this year, very impressive defense. Also congrats to SF on a hard fault game without your best player/leader.
Congrats Cordia
adam slone had a good game ...
South Floyd will bounce back, but I really think if they're not hitting their 3's they don't have a chance to beat anybody.
Ethan could have been a big factor 4 the Raiders i mean he 1 of the best in the region
Congrats Cordia....Coulda been a totally different game if Johnson played
Congrats Cordia. Good defense. Raiders need to figure out that when the first 50 -3's dont hit stop trying and take it to the goal. Slone seems to be the only one to want to try that and he is so determined on it that he keeps me on edge. Get it figured out Raiders or it's going to be a long season.:zzz:
Nascar99 Wrote:Congrats Cordia. Good defense. Raiders need to figure out that when the first 50 -3's dont hit stop trying and take it to the goal. Slone seems to be the only one to want to try that and he is so determined on it that he keeps me on edge. Get it figured out Raiders or it's going to be a long season.:zzz:

This team is going to win & lose on how the 3 falls for them. No real inside game. Lots of quickness though and they will get better as the season goes on. Cordia is a pretty good ballclub in a tough 14th Region. These guys made the Regional last season and made a little noise.

Is Ethan still hurt or what?
jammin' jamey Wrote:This team is going to win & lose on how the 3 falls for them. No real inside game. Lots of quickness though and they will get better as the season goes on. Cordia is a pretty good ballclub in a tough 14th Region. These guys made the Regional last season and made a little noise.

Is Ethan still hurt or what?
I agree Jammin' Jamey, after losing Little last season, they have to rely on the guards and wings to hit the three. I don't think EJ played in this game and it obviously hurt the Raiders. A different team than the one that took the Golden Eagles to the wire just a few nights earlier. But to compete for a region title they will have to get something from the interior. The 3 ball will not be falling everynight, and thats just basketball.
This is suprising. South Floyd hasn't played with any consistency the last few years. Hard program to figure out.
Thats so true ducky. SF can beat anyone at times, and can play the same team a week later and get drilled. IDK what there problem is.
i agree SF rly doesnt have an inside game n everyone knows this.....their center only had about 4 or 5 points against us anyone know how he did in this game....u probably wont hear much about the raiders untill they all start playing together and stop depending so much on the 3-ball to keep them in the game
i agree golden
golden he had 4 pts and 12 boards against you guys and had 5 pts and 9 boards last night he is doing his job (10.5 rebounds a game) and for you guys on here that was not at the game SF put up 16 threes last night and made 5 di not shoot from just the three pt line. most teams in the region put up about that a night. and golden what are you talking about playing together ( vs JC 2 players with 25 one with 23 and one with 14 and 11 assist, plus 12 rebounds from the center not bad team ball) (against cordia 3 in double figures and 9 boards from their center not bad again) just ran into a good cordia team and had turnovers that they will begin to controll after getting v experience.
well im not saying anything about his rebounding because it looks like he is doing good at that......but untill he can score in the post n get more then 5 points a game the raiders will b average unless they are hitting from behind the arc.
Moe Wrote:I agree Jammin' Jamey, after losing Little last season, they have to rely on the guards and wings to hit the three. I don't think EJ played in this game and it obviously hurt the Raiders. A different team than the one that took the Golden Eagles to the wire just a few nights earlier. But to compete for a region title they will have to get something from the interior. The 3 ball will not be falling everynight, and thats just basketball.

If im not mistaken Little graduated two years ago, could be wrong, About 99.9% of the games this season if E. Johnson doesnt play the raiders are beat
Burnette Little graduated 2 years ago....Ryan Little graduated last year