Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 2015/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hazard returns several players they should be ok team.

Is the coach returning? heard he may step down.
Will the Caudil girl return to the team? heard she may go to PCC.
I am hearing Larry Caudill is going to be the new Hazard coach and bringing his grade school team with him. I heard from a reliable source that Caudill and Griffie are transferring to Perry, and Johnson is going to Knott.
[Image: kk2o3.jpg] Hazard who bolz? Patriots be loaded up next year! More mashed taters please!!!
What will Larry be teaching at Hazard? He would make them a fine coach.
PatFaithful Wrote:I am hearing Larry Caudill is going to be the new Hazard coach and bringing his grade school team with him. I heard from a reliable source that Caudill and Griffie are transferring to Perry, and Johnson is going to Knott.

I would h8 to see those 3 girls leave. COach better get those 3 to stay if they want to win at all next year.

The_Rock Wrote:What will Larry be teaching at Hazard? He would make them a fine coach.

dont have to be a teacher to coach. the current coach doesnt teach.
Larry Caudill as the coach at Hazard? Come on get serious!!!!!
Girls B-Ball Fan Wrote:Larry Caudill as the coach at Hazard? Come on get serious!!!!!

I heard that hazard offer him an ass coaching job. what I heard he take it.
PatFaithful Wrote:I am hearing Larry Caudill is going to be the new Hazard coach and bringing his grade school team with him. I heard from a reliable source that Caudill and Griffie are transferring to Perry, and Johnson is going to Knott.

Why would Johnson go to Knott ? They return their top 7 players , and Johnson can't play in front of any of the 7!
Hoopster007 Wrote:Why would Johnson go to Knott ? They return their top 7 players , and Johnson can't play in front of any of the 7!

[Image: QZQd9Ea.gif]

We would love to have Johnson join Patriot Nation! I would say she would compete for the 6th man award. It keeps getting better and better.

More mash taters please!
Really the way I see it Johnson would be more suitable competing for the startin point guard position. That's where the change needs to be made Bolz! Patriot nation Bolz!
perfection Wrote:Really the way I see it Johnson would be more suitable competing for the startin point guard position. That's where the change needs to be made Bolz! Patriot nation Bolz!

Thats funny:biglmao: 4th player off bench at best.
Talked to Larry Caudill yesterday and he said he had several players moving in to play for him at HHS. One is 6'2 from Norton, VA. Had a guard coming from Pikeville. Said he would put the dogs back on the map in girls basketball.
That's nice😉
perfection Wrote:Really the way I see it Johnson would be more suitable competing for the startin point guard position. That's where the change needs to be made Bolz! Patriot nation Bolz!

Hoopster007 Wrote:Thats funny:biglmao: 4th player off bench at best.

[Image: iObVOla.gif]

Bolz, this clip reminded ole fatpat of us getting out of Hazard last year after beating Shelby Valley in Memorial. Man that was fun. We came out so fast that we just about passed up kfc, wooh!!!

Now, reason with ole fatpat, adding Johnson to our goldmine at point along with the remaining starters. Then we always have the little mullin girl to give us a few minutes if we get into foul trouble. Baby, that bus has nothing on this team. We be moving fast!

More mash taters please!
i'd take Johnson over the Thornsberry girl any day.
UK#24 Wrote:i'd take Johnson over the Thornsberry girl any day.

Why are you bringing my Granddaughter( Kamryn Thornsberry) into this discussion?
Heard hazard was getting a transfer from knott and also heard they were getting a big girk
Who from Knott would be crazy enough to leave and miss out on back to back regional tournaments?
That's what I thought too. But I heard it would be some of there bench players
Hitter, if it was a bench player that was talking about leaving it had to be Thornsberry or Slone. Those two were the only non-starters that played any at all. I don't see either one of those going anywhere.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Talked to Larry Caudill yesterday and he said he had several players moving in to play for him at HHS. One is 6'2 from Norton, VA. Had a guard coming from Pikeville. Said he would put the dogs back on the map in girls basketball.

In response to Bulldogs4Ever, HAHAHAHAHA What a joke!!!!!!!
Did Hazard get a new coach?
smokey bear Wrote:Hitter, if it was a bench player that was talking about leaving it had to be Thornsberry or Slone. Those two were the only non-starters that played any at all. I don't see either one of those going anywhere.

I can assure you Kamryn Thornsberry is not transferring!
Larry Caudill will turn us into regional champs this year. Eat some more taters FatPatfan.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Larry Caudill will turn us into regional champs this year. Eat some more taters FatPatfan.

[Image: x1jEnl4.png]

More mash taters please!
Amen FatPatFan! Nobody can beat the Pats even with a new coach Hazard is doomed.
The seventh grader and her sister are now playing for Leslie county. They have already enrolled. Mullins might be there last name. I'm not sure.
UK#24 Wrote:i'd take Johnson over the Thornsberry girl any day.

Still think so? After Thursday games?
hitter Wrote:The seventh grader and her sister are now playing for Leslie county. They have already enrolled. Mullins might be there last name. I'm not sure.

[Image: PpGtOic.png]

More mash taters please!