Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wrestling Podcast - Episode 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just letting everyone know this weeks show will be delayed a day or two. I was given the chance to get into a real recording studio and granted permission to access the track board once a week. Will be getting into it early Sunday afternoon. Everything should sound better and more professional. Thanks guys for the support!Confusedinglepar
It will be available tonight after RAW, thanks for the patience guys.

Here it is guys, sorry for the delay but I've had some tech issues. Enjoy!
Video is private. -_-
Ok guys I made it public should it should be ready. I logged out of youtube and clicked the link and it worked for me.
Pretty good stuff again my friend.

I think that Dean Ambrose is pretty cool, I think the booking has kinda affected the way some folks will look at him. I'd love to see him get more time on the mic, he's pretty entertaining. And he just loves to fight, whats not to like about that.

I like what they are doing with The New Day, they are clearly the heels & Kidd & Cesaro are going the babyface route. I don't think they'll win Sunday, but Lucha Dragons are definitely over with the live crowd especially Kalisto. Good stuff.

I think Naomi turning heel is the best thing for her, apparently she was given AJ Lee's spot. She's very athletic and I'm excited to see what her future holds.

BTW, your daughter sounds adorable in the background. Haha!