Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Player transfer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lindsay Proffitt to JBS from valley.
Leighann Hall to Pburg from South floyd
Alison Hall to pikeville from Pburg.
Jana Jarvis to pikeville from pburg.
Kaylee moore transferring from Allen central
Megan frazier from betsy layne.
Destiny Compton from betsy layne
Pike central received a few girls from valley.
Brook potter to pike central from south floyd.
From what I have heard a lot of mix up in the 58th district.
No truth in leighann hall and brook potter leaving SF.
leighann hall nor brook potter will be transferring from south floyd.
Sounds like a bunch of gypsies with all the moving.
Who left Shelby Valley? I have not seen any players leave and I am at the school daily.
Lindsay Proffitt to JBS from valley.
Profitt has been gone for a while but who went to Pike Central?
I love it how people who have no clue of what’s going and the post rumors or false info. Valley will miss Profit, but they have tons of talent their and coming up in the feeder schools.
Not trying to knock anyone here. But why would someone leave Valley to go to Pike Central? I don't understand that.
sprucepinetiger Wrote:Not trying to knock anyone here. But why would someone leave Valley to go to Pike Central? I don't understand that.

They may leave for many reasons,some leave on rumors alone. Some leave because coach already has said who will be getting playing time next year. Some are smart enough to see the writing on the wall,so to speak. When principals sit by and let wrong doings take place and he refuses to take action,because coach is his friend and they have a history,people leave. My question is, is a principal sworn to take the side of his teacher,even when they know in their heart they are wrong for the kids,the school,and the community?
Mjolnir Wrote:They may leave for many reasons,some leave on rumors alone. Some leave because coach already has said who will be getting playing time next year. Some are smart enough to see the writing on the wall,so to speak. When principals sit by and let wrong doings take place and he refuses to take action,because coach is his friend and they have a history,people leave. My question is, is a principal sworn to take the side of his teacher,even when they know in their heart they are wrong for the kids,the school,and the community?
Well, I don't know anything about the situation your talking about but I will say this. If that is the reason they're leaving Valley for Pike Central, they might be jumping from the frying pan into the fire.
Some leave beacuse of outside influences.
realdealuk23 Wrote:Lindsay Proffitt to JBS from valley.
Leighann Hall to Pburg from South floyd
Alison Hall to pikeville from Pburg.
Jana Jarvis to pikeville from pburg.
Kaylee moore transferring from Allen central
Megan frazier from betsy layne.
Destiny Compton from betsy layne
Pike central received a few girls from valley.
Brook potter to pike central from south floyd.
From what I have heard a lot of mix up in the 58th district.
Why does everyone care about where the Hall girl from Prestonsburh goes? It seems like she has gotten worse, not better. She was a good player in middle school. She doesn't compare to the girls outside the 58th district.
After talking to coaches and being a coach in the 58th district this threat was started to cause controversy between players and coaches who have worked hard to rebuild programs. I know for a fact that the girls from south floyd will not be leaving because one(brook potter) is family and the other enjoys playing for us. My team has worked hard to improve and I don't appreciate false posts such as these. I know other coaches feel the same way per a conversation with pburgs coach earlier in the week.
Juttrip23 Wrote:After talking to coaches and being a coach in the 58th district this threat was started to cause controversy between players and coaches who have worked hard to rebuild programs. I know for a fact that the girls from south floyd will not be leaving because one(brook potter) is family and the other enjoys playing for us. My team has worked hard to improve and I don't appreciate false posts such as these. I know other coaches feel the same way per a conversation with pburgs coach earlier in the week.

Couldnt agree more, well said!
JustAFan25 Wrote:Why does everyone care about where the Hall girl from Prestonsburh goes? It seems like she has gotten worse, not better. She was a good player in middle school. She doesn't compare to the girls outside the 58th district.

It is an unfair statement to say the Hall girl has gotten worse. She along with Jarvis are the rock that holds the team together. Anytime Hall went out of the game, the game changed.

Unlike middle school, where she was the focal point of her teams offense, at Prestonsburg the ball does not go inside to her at all unless it is passed by Jarvis. The PHS coach is running a more guard oriented offense, 4 out 1 in, and she is not geeting the touches many feel she deserves. Personally, I would take her over most of the bigs in the 15th region because she is playing in the role asked by her of her coach and not complaining. She is a true winner in my book.:Thumbs:

We will definelty keep her at Prestonsburg!