Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark - 5 Allen Central 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eighth grader Jon Fitch drove in the game winning run with a single in the bottom of the sixth and Ethan Osborne hurled three shutout innings in relief as SC defeated Allen Central 5 - 4 to win the 15th region All A championship.:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:
Great win!!! Congrats to Hager and all the Cards!!
Congrats to the cards. I thought Spurlock and AC would pull this one out. Surprised inthezone has not commented yet. Must have been fun to watch
Shout out to Sheldon Clark on great win, this will be a valuable experience for them come district tournament time.
3sportfan Wrote:Congrats to the cards. I thought Spurlock and AC would pull this one out. Surprised inthezone has not commented yet. Must have been fun to watch

What's that supposed to mean?
Surprised by this score. That's a big turnaround from the first meeting. Who started on the hill for each team? Congratulation Cardinals.
The first game these two played the cards threw the number 5 guy. They started their number two and closed with their ace this time around. Not sure about Allen central.
Congrats on the big win Cardinals! Good luck in the A state tourney!
The main storyline in this game is the 5 errors AC committed. I don't care how good you are, you commit 5 errors against anyone, it's a 99.9% chance you are going to lose.
IntheZone Wrote:What's that supposed to mean?

Nothing bad I knew you were a big cardinals fan. Usually you are the one starting the thread. I figured you would be excited.
I tend to disagree that the big story is the 5 errors committed by AC. I was at the game also and the errors isn't what beat AC it was the good play of SC. Now I will agree that any time you commit 5 errors your probably gonna get beat but however in this case the errors wasn't a big factor in the game. Now I have NO ties to either team. I am not related to either team, friends with anyone on either team, and know the names of very few on each team. I just wanted to see a good game and I got my money's worth. Good game all the way around, from hitting to fielding, even officiating, lol.
Good win SC!!