Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky v. Clemson -- Music City Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ESPN has reported today at 6:00 that the Kentucky Wildcats will be playing the Clemson Tigers in the Music City Bowl on December 29 at 1 p.m.

Now that it is cleared up, what are some thoughts/predictions on the game?

Personally, I'm glad UK is going to this bowl game, we should have good fan support. I do not think UK will emerge victorious, but it is still good to see us in the bowl game.

Clemson - 38
Kentucky - 24

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2473969
Im so excited to see UK in a bowl game. Clemson will be a very tough match and Id say the running game will probably wear down the UK defense but I hope I am wrong, the offense will have a big game as usual. Im going to have to take Clemson by 10 points 31-21. Its still a great accomplishment to see UK in the postseason.
I will roll with the Cats.
28-24
Woodson might have a good day, but UK will still fall

Kentucky-14
Clemson-27
Clemson-48
UK-27
Clemson is a dangerous football team when it is clicking. I know UK is also and hope to see UK give the Tigers all they want and then some! GO CATS!
Gaylord Hotels Music City
Clemson vs. Kentucky

So what are your thoughts.
Kentucky will have to play good to stop the Tigers, very good D, Clemson is overal to strong

Kentucky-14
Clemson-37
We have the Archer factor at UK windmill. That's got to count for some points, on Clemson's side.

UK-10
Clemson-47
Man you have lost your mind.
Clemson is here one minute and gone the next. I think UK will step up and represent the SEC very well, and I think Clemson will have a very tough time against UK's offense, and as usual, UK will have a difficult time stopping Clemson. Im picking an upset in this one, UK 41 Clemson 34
i am feeling a ver high scoring game with the CATS on top i will def be there...
cats lose by 3 td's
CLemson, sorry Cats.... Clemson is scary good and can explode in games where teams tend to let down! Coach Bowden is a GREAT COACH and a great person as well! Talked with him many times when he used to come to Leslie County to watch Tim play..
I am taking my son, should be a descent game.
Kentucky-21
Clemson-14
Good Luck Cats!!! :Cheerlead
As bad as I hate to say it I think Clemson runs all over us. Literally. They have a sick rushing attack, and we have an awful rush defense.

Hope it's a shootout though, then we could have a chance.
Just ordered my tickets......It should be a blast!!!!!!!!!!!
Clemson isnt happy being in the this kind of bowl. They know they should have been in the ACC Championship and should be in the Orange Bowl, but since they lost to some other opponets in the ACC they didnt get to make that mark. Kentucky will be excited about this and IMO I think UK will come out firing on all cylinders and win this one.

Clemson-17
Kentucky-28
Where did you get your tickets?
i sent in my order last week since im a season ticket holder and they said we should have our tickets by the 11th
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:i sent in my order last week since im a season ticket holder and they said we should have our tickets by the 11th
Yeah...my smart dad didn't send in the form in time. I'll still find a way to go!! Not missing the Cats. It was AWESOME in '99 and should be even better now that I am older!!! :letsparty
Beef Wrote:Yeah...my smart dad didn't send in the form in time. I'll still find a way to go!! Not missing the Cats. It was AWESOME in '99 and should be even better now that I am older!!! :letsparty

Somebody told me it was sold out, but you can find tickets here if you still need them. Ticketmaster is out last I checked. Good luck man.

http://www.ticketsnow.com/TicketsList.aspx?PID=406745
Beef Wrote:Yeah...my smart dad didn't send in the form in time. I'll still find a way to go!! Not missing the Cats. It was AWESOME in '99 and should be even better now that I am older!!! :letsparty

thats a bummer Beef i hope you get some tickets im sure you can get a couple though i mean normaly they say sold out but they still have like a thousand still so good luck
Anyone going to be in section 326?
I think Clemson's running game might be to much for the cats....but then again UK might suprise so im going with the the cats...lol

UK- 24
CL-17
I think it will be UK by 3 in a high scoreing game.

Section 314 for me i got the tickets 3 days after they sold out, just happened to have a couple left on ticketmaster one day.
i get my tickets friday the 15th so pumped
Made the betting a little bit more fun. We will be using a spread of UK +10. So you will add 10 points to Kentucky's final score to determine if they win or lose. (This spread will be updated as it changes)
Pages: 1 2