Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 68 ER 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know P-burg won by 17, post a score if you have one.

Congrats P-burg
Prestonsburg 68 ER 51

stats pburg
j Stephens 15
chaffin 14
leslie 14
M stephens 12

ER
coleman 16
branham 12
Yeah they were lead by John Mark Stepehns with 15
Congrats Blackcats!!!!!
This was Pburg all the way
o word, wow. Didnt expect a win by the blackcats by this much. I figured it would be closer. Good job Pburg
All I know is my prediction was right on the money... They lead by 9 when they weren't hitting their FTs then when they started hitting them in the 2nd half they won by 17.
AB walked all night long
I agree Baller.. they called it a few times but could have a lot more
P-burg never trailed once in this game. Got up by 10 points quickly and never looked back. Easy win by P-burg. I expected more out of ER, but of course losing some sr's from last year really hurt this team. Can we say 0-4 against P-burg now. ER is still looking for their first win against the Blackcats and it won't happen this year unless these two meet in the regional tournament. But I still see P-burg winning fairly easily then. Good game cats.
Good WIN cats..... ER was beat through out the whole game..branham seemed to walk every single time he got teh ball in his hands
Cats controlled this game from the tip and what D they played on Branham. ER's Branham could not do anything to stop Compton drive and dish and pull up J. Cats look very good and even though ER played some good D at times, Cats dominated the game.
Yeah, I think that there is no repeat for East Ridge this year.
This was a semi-blowout. It sure surprised me