Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: When did having the same match at three straigh PPV's become cool?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rusev vs. Cena is getting old. I don't want to see it at again Extreme Rules.

I missed WWE, WCW and ECW (because I started high school wrestling in October 1999 and lost interest) from the fall of 1999 until about the summer of 2011. So this might be a common practice in the WWE, but it needs to stop.

At least give it a few months in between before we see a rematch.

Hogan vs. The Ultimate Warrior at two more straight PPV's after WM 6 would have been terrible.
I agree with what you are saying but I think the creative and writers are at a crossroads with both characters and trying to save time for SummerSlam.
It just depends whose in the matches, if you have two big lumbering big guys doing that...then yeah it's gonna be a pretty bad time.

But if you put 2 together that are good, and have good chemistry like Cena & Rusev then it's fine with me.

Their match at Fast Lane was great, their WM 31 was "eh okay". So hopefully they'll finish with a bang in some sort of gimmick match.
Speaking of two big lumbering big guys and a bad time can someone to tell Kane and Big Show to just stop and hang it up already.