Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: David Vs Riverside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is everyons opinions about the upcoming game this friday? Who do you think wil come out on top.
i think david will pull the win out i heard last game they kept it close then in the 2nd half riverside hit everything they threw up...if they play team ball n give stumbo some open shots and he's hittin and the tiller boy is driving they will win.....ousely is a big contributor on both ends of the floor he is averaging like 7 blocks a game n so many rebounds i wish the falcons well
Hopefully David will pull out a W in this one, but Im thinking Riverside will take this one.
I think Riverside by bout 8, but Good Luck to David on gettin that 1st win just dont think its gonna be this friday.How did they big guy do last time they played david??
he didn't do to well where david has a big man this yr he had trouble guarding him and got into foul trouble early i mean daivd kept up with them they did a great job working the ball but there shots wasn't falling
If davids shots are falling ime going to say david by 10 if not riverside by 10. Good luck to both teams
What about Robinson the last time they David played riverside Nathan Robinson lead the team with 17 points
robinson hes a good contributor to the david team when he's feeling it he don't miss and hes quick which helps them on defense
Who is coaching David School this year
Riverside
ned pillarsdorf is the coach.....and boomer idk it will be a close game im takin david by 4
but riverside pulled out the win!! and we earned it it was a good game!!
it was a good game
Riverside
idk y ppl keep sayin riverside the game was played a week ago
Riverside