Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan 77 Allen Central 72
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Harlan led the majority of the game by more than 20 points until about 5 minutes to go in the 4th and AC got within 3 but the turnovers and missed FT's hurt the Rebels in the end as they got beat by 5. John Smith has 28 at the half for Harlan and finished with 42. Congrats Harlan and AC will regroup very quickly and will get on the right track.
Congrats Harlan, keep your head up Rebels.
The line score was in the HL. AC was down by like 26 at the half, and were down like this untill the 4th. The score is actually closer than the game really was Harlan probabily should have won by 30+. Good luck to Harlan and AC down the line...BTW the Smith kid is a player, so anyone playing Harlarn better look out. Collins is the only one who did anythig for AC, as expected, but he had 23pts I think.
Yeah Collins had 23 points and Martin had 16 but he fouled out. Prater came off the bench and had 10 points but had some pretty good plays along with the 10 points.
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah Collins had 23 points and Martin had 16 but he fouled out. Prater came off the bench and had 10 points but had some pretty good plays along with the 10 points.
The HL line score had Martin with 13 I think, Prater 10, T. Slone 8. They may have misprinted it though, you'd probabily be more accurate with the stats since you follow AC..:Thumbs:
Congrats Harlan
Moe Wrote:The line score was in the HL. AC was down by like 26 at the half, and were down like this untill the 4th. The score is actually closer than the game really was Harlan probabily should have won by 30+. Good luck to Harlan and AC down the line...BTW the Smith kid is a player, so anyone playing Harlarn better look out. Collins is the only one who did anythig for AC, as expected, but he had 23pts I think.
AC got back into the game in the fourth because they wanted the win. They flat out wore Harlan out and they were on the brink of folding, but a few horrible calls by the refs and bonehead decisions got AC beat by 5. Understandable first game for AC and if they play like they did in the fourth all the time, they will be a great team.