Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Brock Lesnar Re-Signs with WWE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
During an interview today with Michelle Beadle (ESPN) Lesnar reveled that he did sign a new contract with WWE last night.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/brock-lesnar-r...e-27228794

Triple H actually reveled during the interview that Lesnar had agreed to a new multi-year deal.
YES YES YES YES YES!!! SUPER STOKED!!! Hugh Lesnar fan!!!!
Does this change Mania plans?

He also said he was retiring from MMA.

It would be nice if this contract was full-time, but I doubt it.
Nope it's not full time.

I do believe he retains at Mania.
It was really the best decision that he could have made.

I'm glad he's coming back!
It sure gives them an out now for Mainia. You know they had to have thought there was hope for Brock to come back, so plan B should have already been thought of.
It does give them an out for Mania...
but how much longer can they have the strap on a part-timer?
They have not said a word about Seth "Having" to cash in by WM, so that could carry on and set up something later.
Does everyone agree with Lesnar on why he decided to stay with WWE and give up on MMA? I have too. I mean why risk hurting yourself in a dangerous sport like MMA. Not saying that he can't get injured in WWE because we've seen that happen to lots of other wrestlers but I think MMA fighters have a much bigger risk of injuring themselves than WWE.
It's all about Risk/Reward. The risk was just too great compared to the reward of saving face if he gets beat in MMA. I agree with him as well SK.
He's getting to that age where he can't really compete for a title in MMA.

I mean he's still looks good, but taking a punch from a heavyweight UFC fighter in his prime and having the cardio to keep up with them on the ground or over the course of a fight is a different story when you're knocking on 40.
Does the WWE turn Brock Lesnar in to the next 'Babyface'?

Now, him beating 'The Streak' will actually matter.
Lesnar is so over as a babyface that I think he can carry that persona as a "Beast" for a long time and if his character and story line is done right, he can be a big asset for WWE.