Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 64 Paintsville 63
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shelby Valley's play was inconsistent at times, but they managed to pull out a big win on Paintsville's home floor. Kendra and Laura Carroll are tremendous ballplayers for Paintsville. However, Esther Fleming, Sally Roberts, Laura Perkins, and Kayla Cantrell did a nice job for Shelby Valley tonight. Fleming made an unbelievable length of the court pass to Cantrell in the right corner for the game winner. Cantrell did a nice job to draw two Paintsville players in the air and she sank the 17' jumper as time expired. Roberts scored 16 and Perkins lead SV with 19 points. Fleming, Roberts, and Perkins are very sound "on ball" defenders.
Sounds like it was a fantastic game! Congrats to SV
Way to go girls! We are very proud of you all!
Way to go girls...
Congrats Shelby Valley
Any stats on Paintsville?
Congrats SV!

THAT'S MY GIRLS!!!! :letsparty
Bout as exciting a game as could ask for.Valley looked really good and played hard.To go to painstville and get the win,was a hard task.Painstville is a very solid ball club and to beat them on their home court by 1 or a dozen says alot for the valley squad.Valley's girls all looked to be in shape and played hard,was very impressed by the play of the perkins girl.She had a very sound game from start to finish.

congrats valley!!
I think we will see a much improved perkins this yr. How did carrol play?
Kandra had her usual Game,she ended up fouling out in last seconds but looked strong as always.My Opinion she is one of the best in the region.can make plays happen and score from about anywhere,also strong defensive player.
I agree basic ball. She is a good one!
What a nail biter, sounds like both teams played great.
wow sounds like an exciting game big win for the Lady Cats...Espically to walk into the tigers den and to take care of buisness...both teams are up there for the favorites to win the region and their districts....Congrats again to Valley and good luck on your up coming games
Congrats to the Lady Cats..
Congrats Valley. Great Coach and great team.
2 wins against the strong 57th District. Very impressive.