Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trey Farmer to South?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No worries!!

I'm so hung over today after watching that game last night, I couldn't wind down enough to sleep until almost 2 a.m......THEN up at 5!!! LOL

I resent feeling hung over when I didn't even get to enjoy a good drunk!!

Confusednicker:
The south will rise again. Lol
followed CC basketball a long time, Only ones that ever transfered are kids trying to get playing time.Treys blood runs deep in Clay County..
I am a farmer fan I intend to watch him play many games in 2014-2015.... Just saying. :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:I am a farmer fan I intend to watch him play many games in 2014-2015.... Just saying. :popcorn:

Buying Clay County chairback season tickets?
walterwhite Wrote:Buying Clay County chairback season tickets?

Don't know for sure......:popcorn:
It is def getting very interesting 64SUR
I literally just talked to a very very reliable source that says him and Andrew Griffith have been to atleast two of South's open gyms.
CraigEhlo Wrote:I literally just talked to a very very reliable source that says him and Andrew Griffith have been to atleast two of South's open gyms.

I heard that before the season was over. Someone said that his dad lives in the South district.
Farmer has not been to a south open gym.
Even if he did there isnt anything wrong about it. North players come to south open gym sometimes.
64SUR and I went to open gym at South the other day!!!

Smile
This is getting ridiculous. Give it a rest. By the way, nice post moves Granny!
Pages: 1 2