Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Holy Cross vs ACS.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who's gonna win this one??
Holy cross (32-3) has beaten Male, Etown, and Bell County in the Sweet 16. They have height to their advantage but if ACS gets in their head early, the Lady Pats have a good gain.

Allen County Scottsville (30-4) has beaten Mason, Graves, and Franklin County so far. They have speed to their advantage as well as ball handling skills.

This one will come down to who wants it more. Good Luck!!
In looking at each path to the finals, Allen County Scottsville had a much easier road to travel. And, back in late December, Covington Holy Cross defeated them 61-54 at Lexington Catholic. And, the Indians are more experienced in getting through high pressure games like the Murray game in the Class A finals and the Elizabethtown game- both one point wins. For those reasons as well as my knowledge of our Ninth Region Indians, I'll take Covington Holy Cross.

I was pleased to read in the related thread about the closeness and integrity of the Allen County Scottsville girls. They sound very special and more like them are needed in this trying time in our history. Nonetheless, I can't see Jesus choosing a government school over a good private Christian school. I believe He will stay out of it and let the shots fall as they may. And, in the end, I believe more of those shots will fall for Covington Holy Cross. However, if not, I will be pleased with a state champion that appears to have its priorities in the proper place. Best wishes to both.