Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cincinnati 13 Baltimore 7 FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bengals really needed this one. Defense played great only letting the Ravens score at the 1:01 mark of the 4th qtr. Way to go BENGALS!:Cheerlead
Held the Ravens to 89 total yards rushing. AWESOME!
Wow what a huge and much needed win for the Bengals! So glad that they beat the Ravens. There Defense played there best game of the year IMO againist a very tough Baltimore offense. WTG Bengals and congrats!!

:letsparty :rockon: :notworthy
Well you got to it before I did but I still posted a thread on it..lol still a tremendously huge win for Cincy.
Gosh...I REALLY Don't Like The Bengals..But Still Good Job!!
No problem got them combined.
Good win for the Bengals here. I didn't get to see the game but it seems like the defense has really picked it up.

I still think it's too late to be winning now though.
Well better late than never if your in the Bengals situation. NFL Network said they now have the 7th spot in the playoff picture. So they will have to do what it takes to win. GO CINCY!!
I like both but I was hoping Baltimore would win so they could clinch a playoff spot. This is the best Ravens team I've seen in a while.
Bengals really shut down the Ravens offense
alfus21 Wrote:Good win for the Bengals here. I didn't get to see the game but it seems like the defense has really picked it up.

I still think it's too late to be winning now though.

At least you're finally giving them a bit of respect though.

Bengals looked really, really good. On the 4th and inches from the 50 in the third (I think it was from the 50 and I think it was in the third), I would have gone for it. It's hard to stop Carson from getting inches if he takes the snap and dives forward. Or, if he raises up, waits for it to colapse, and runs between the guard and tackle. I guess that's why I'm not a head coach in the NFL though.

Palmer said it will be real tough to make the playoffs, but they definitely still have a great chance, even if it's just as a Wild Card. I believe that they're only a half-game back in the Wild Card hunt of both Kansas City and Denver.

Kansas City has a tough schedule for the rest of the season, they play Baltimore, Jacksonville, and @San Diego. The other 2 games will be @Cleveland and @Oakland, which should be easy wins. Denver also has a tough schedule for the rest of the year, playing the Seahawks, @San Diego, and the Bengals. The other two remaining games are San Fran and @Arizona.

Kansas City and Denver have a very tough schedule remaining, but do the Bengals. Still have games in Denver and in Indy, but the two home games against the Steelers and Raiders don't worry me a whole lot, even though they can't be taken too lightly.
The Bengals still have a great shot at making playoffs and I think they will. The defense has really stepped up, and you cant get any better than that offense.

WHO-DEY!?!?
This was a huge and much needed win for the Bengals!
I cant believe that!!! I was hoping that they would stay 9-1.
#25 Wrote:I cant believe that!!! I was hoping that they would stay 9-1.

They were 9-2 and now they are 9-3!
Good job Cincy, 7 straight quarters with no points allowed is impressive for any team in the NFL
SEKYscout Wrote:Good job Cincy, 7 straight quarters with no points allowed is impressive for any team in the NFL

And they did it with a bunch of injuries to defensive starters
This is a very good Bengals team that has had to over come a great deal of change this year. The Bengals have been in most of the games that they lost! What would this team have done if their line would have been healthy?

:popcorn:
BelfryJustice Wrote:This is a very good Bengals team that has had to over come a great deal of change this year. The Bengals have been in most of the games that they lost! What would this team have done if their line would have been healthy?

:popcorn:
Besides for the Patriots game, they got beat by 1, 2, 6, and 8. They're a team that's a lot better than the record shows (it doesn't even show bad, but they're still a lot better than it shows).

They still have a chance to do some big things....... Kansas City and Denver have some really tough games to finish the season, there's no way that both of them will only lose one game.

The Bengals, in my opinion, can still lose one game and still be able to make the Wild Card, maybe even win the division if the Ravens choke (unlikely, but possible).
BFritz Wrote:Besides for the Patriots game, they got beat by 1, 2, 6, and 8. They're a team that's a lot better than the record shows (it doesn't even show bad, but they're still a lot better than it shows).

They still have a chance to do some big things....... Kansas City and Denver have some really tough games to finish the season, there's no way that both of them will only lose one game.

The Bengals, in my opinion, can still lose one game and still be able to make the Wild Card, maybe even win the division if the Ravens choke (unlikely, but possible).

Finally, I was waiting for someone to post this.TongueirateSho
With just a spot of luck, the Bengals could've been in the Ravens position, with a 9-2 or even 10-1 record.
Gorn Wrote:Finally, I was waiting for someone to post this.TongueirateSho
With just a spot of luck, the Bengals could've been in the Ravens position, with a 9-2 or even 10-1 record.

Wow............ someone else uses logic....... where have you been while I was battling the haters on here????????