Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 8 Pikeville 7 (8 innings)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Pikeville in 8 innings
Who pitched and must have been a great opening game
Any details on this game? Pikeville will be a lot better this year than some have given them credit for. I would like to know if Paintsville platooned their pitching staff for this one?
With Henry Clay on the schedule tomorrow, I doubt that the top of the rotation threw last night...But that is just a guess.
I think Paintsville pitched 4 players, Phelps, Miller, Kash and ? Pikeville pitched 3. Mikey McDonald pitched most of the game. Both teams played good for early in season, with both teams making some errors and also some outstanding plays. I really like the heart and hustle Pikeville played with. The young team never gave up and played hard tying the game up in btm of the 7th.
SPORTS FAN 101 Wrote:I think Paintsville pitched 4 players, Phelps, Miller, Kash and ? Pikeville pitched 3. Mikey McDonald pitched most of the game. Both teams played good for early in season, with both teams making some errors and also some outstanding plays. I really like the heart and hustle Pikeville played with. The young team never gave up and played hard tying the game up in btm of the 7th.

So they did throw some of those guys... I wasn't thinking about tomorrow's forecast...I doubt that anybody will be playing tomorrow anyways.
Actually they threw Phelps, Miller, Miller, Kash and Miller.

At least that is what I was told.