Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central vs. Calloway County Round 1 Sweet 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The road to rupp got us here, now how far do we go? Night cap on day 2 at 8pm.

Predictions/Thoughts?

Knott by 15, though it will be close for awhile. Garbage points at the end.
I personally think this will be a close game, and that many may underestimate Calloway County. I'll take Calloway in the upset
Pats 54 Calloway 42 I see more stall ball in the pats future
Knott 63-41
Knott County Central 30-2
Calloway County 29-3

After looking at the record and being from eastern,kentucky :brunetteg

Knott County Central 74
Calloway 52
[Image: ircjy.jpg][Image: picture-3489a6387a7d60d984e1a7b3f47062a1_h.jpg] Fatpat may break out the fatpat mobile for the trip! Wowza,Knott by twitty brutha! More mash taters please!!!
Knott should win this game fairly easy. Knott has been ranked in the top 5 all season, I don't think Calloway has been in the top 20 at all.
I would say that when the state tournament rankings come out Knott will be #2 and Calloway around 14-16.

Knott by 18 (64-46).
[Image: ird0d.jpg] Calloway has no answer for Big "E" #24 baby! Party still going on brutha in Hindman!!! Justice with 25 and Pats will keep rollin! More mashed taters please!!!
UK#24 Wrote:Knott should win this game fairly easy. Knott has been ranked in the top 5 all season, I don't think Calloway has been in the top 20 at all.
I would say that when the state tournament rankings come out Knott will be #2 and Calloway around 14-16.

Knott by 18 (64-46).
17 of the top 25 in the Linking House ratings are at home, rankings don't win games. Calloway has Length and experience, maybe the best game of the 1st round. Too close to call.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:17 of the top 25 in the Linking House ratings are at home, rankings don't win games. Calloway has Length and experience, maybe the best game of the 1st round. Too close to call.

Rankings may not at this point but talent does and KCC has 2-1 the talent of Calloway. KCC by 10+.

Ok I may be talking with my heart instead of my head and be wrong. :Cheerlead
Knott by 14. 62-48
The joy ride continues for the PATS. 4 regional trophies, 1 State title, and 1 Mr. Basketball trophy....I can see it now, Disney's next big blockbuster with Rosie O'Donnell playing Fat Pat!
Fattyfatpat Wrote:Rankings may not at this point but talent does and KCC has 2-1 the talent of Calloway. KCC by 10+.

Ok I may be talking with my heart instead of my head and be wrong. :Cheerlead

Calloway has talent and experience. Skyler Hunter can play with Evan Hall. Not sure if you've seen him but I'd take a look if I were you.
No I'm sorry I have saw him and he is very good but not as good as evan.But lets just say for your sake he is and they cancel each other out. Now there's this little ole guard by the name of Justice that they will have NO answer for.
Knott will win by ever how many they want to.
[Image: irlae.jpg] Who does Calloway guard brutha? Fatpat didn't include Combs,Christon,Cornett,and the rest of the Pats! Wowza,they can shoot the lights out too! More mashed taters please!!!
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:17 of the top 25 in the Linking House ratings are at home, rankings don't win games. Calloway has Length and experience, maybe the best game of the 1st round. Too close to call.

You should have look at my prediction OutsideLookingIn. This was and easy call for me. 64SUR. :ChairHit:
Good Luck Pats You will have the whole town of Williamsburg, rooting for you.
Knott 87 Callaway 64
Hopefully, there is Knott an egg laid this year.
I'm sorry but rankings does matter to me.
If your ranked top 5 all year then you shouldn't lose to a non-ranked team the first round of the state tournament.
[Image: isme9.jpg] Calloway has a great golf team but Pats still by twitty! More mashed taters please!!!
Motley Wrote:I personally think this will be a close game, and that many may underestimate Calloway County. I'll take Calloway in the upset
[Image: ismtj.jpg] Wowza! Early in the week to be hittin the sauce brutha! When the game is over,Calloway fans are welcome to join the Patriot Nation! More mashed taters please!!!
[Image: isnj4.jpg] Wowza! Even Motley Crue has joined the Patriot Nation! Plenty of room on the bandwagon! Shaba! More mashed taters please!
Knott by 18
This PCC fan is still picking Knott to bring home the trophy! I would like for the Knott faithful to know that my mom is 91 and remembers the last state championship by Carr Creek. She is in the hospital and pretty sick but she is pulling hard for these boys. She wants to see these mountain boys win a state title. She has always encouraged me to pull for our mountain kids after our team was eliminated. I hope you make her proud fellas.
Crazy Horse Wrote:Knott by 18
Careful Crazy Horse ??
Knott Co 65 Calloway 39 Calloway over matched unless they hold the ball.
Ima be pulling for the Eagles the whole way but would to see neighboring Knott County go far as well! So Knott by 20 in this game!
Has Calloway played anyone legit good? Don't know anything about them but their record looks impressive. Strength of schedule?
Pages: 1 2