Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region Rankings are out. Predictions???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
15th region rankings are out....who is going to take it down this year?
Shelby Valley
I think it's a toss up between Paintsville, Johnson Central, and Pikeville...Don't count out Belfry or Shelby Valley ethier, these are all great team's, im sure one of the team's named will get the Region title this year
Shelby Valley
Too early to blow wind people, lets wait until about first of January and then we will tell who are the top teams. People predicating now are just hoping.
Since everybody is going to blow wind here is my puff.
Top Ten
1. Shelby Valley
2. Paintsville
3. Belfry
4. Johnson Central
5. East Ridge
6. Phelps
7. Magoffin County
8. Prestonsburg
9. Pikeville
10.Pike Central
ERblue4ever Wrote:Since everybody is going to blow wind here is my puff.
Top Ten
1. Shelby Valley
2. Paintsville
3. Belfry
4. Johnson Central
5. East Ridge
6. Phelps
7. Magoffin County
8. Prestonsburg
9. Pikeville
10.Pike Central

No way Pikeville and Pike Central are ranked under ER,Phelps,Magoffin and Prestonsburg,
and Pikeville should be above Belfry IMO
ERblue4ever Wrote:Since everybody is going to blow wind here is my puff.
Top Ten
1. Shelby Valley
2. Paintsville
3. Belfry
4. Johnson Central
5. East Ridge
6. Phelps
7. Magoffin County
8. Prestonsburg
9. Pikeville
10.Pike Central
This post is a prime example why parents shouldn't smoke crack. Craziest post I've seen on here yet. Absolutely absurd.
TRAIN85 Wrote:This post is a prime example why parents shouldn't smoke crack. Craziest post I've seen on here yet. Absolutely absurd.

Now Train, everyone is entitled to their own opnion's and such....No matter how rediculous they are Smile
Panther#42 Wrote:Now Train, everyone is entitled to their own opnion's and such....No matter how rediculous they are Smile
You mispelled ridiculous there 42. If you can't handle my posts then don't reply.
TRAIN85 Wrote:You mispelled ridiculous there 42. If you can't handle my posts then don't reply.

I wasn't calling your post ridiculous Train:igiveup: , I was agreeing with you :Thumbs:
wow that guy is about we-todd-did
You all can use this as an example of what not to say next time. Thread closed.