Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Does McCreary Co. have any young talent coming up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Would love to see them field a competitive team someday. :betterthanexpected:
There expecting big things out of the Dylan Mospan kid. Also remember the name Colton Adams, the kid is a flat out stud.
Frozen Tundra Wrote:Would love to see them field a competitive team someday. :betterthanexpected:

I agree, would love to see them be able to compete. It has been a few years. They started 8 or 9 9th graders some last year. Hope things change from top to bottom. Good Luck to all Raider Players.
What grade are these kids in?
They have talent in McCreary! The incoming class will help this years
freshman. Cash,Goins,R.Jones,Prosser,Williams,Anderson,Hunter Jones,Brandon Troxell.. The talent is here we need a coach that can bring it out of them.
DORMUS WOOD Wrote:There expecting big things out of the Dylan Mospan kid. Also remember the name Colton Adams, the kid is a flat out stud.

I have not watched McCreary Middle play in several years. Who are these 2 Kids. Who are their Parents ??? What position did they play???
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:I have not watched McCreary Middle play in several years. Who are these 2 Kids. Who are their Parents ??? What position did they play???
The Mospan kid is a transfer from Tennessee. Mom worked at the wooden nickel. Dads in prison.
kats4life Wrote:They have talent in McCreary! The incoming class will help this years
freshman. Cash,Goins,R.Jones,Prosser,Williams,Anderson,Hunter Jones,Brandon Troxell.. The talent is here we need a coach that can bring it out of them.

I think these 8 kids and another Anderson Kid all started some last season. That' a good spot to start. They have 2 nice Juniors, Payne and Genoe and a nice Sr. in Hunter Bryant. Hope things fall into place or them. The key for them is numbers. Good Luck.:Clap::Clap:
Hard place to win, if they are still that young they are going to struggle IMO.
Anybody got a schedule? Just curious who replaced district teams.
Don't know for sure. I heard they picked up Ft. Knox and Harlan Ind. If so, they both had a higher power index than Jackson County, Don't figure.
Could someone post McCreary Centrals schedule?
I know they play Jenkins.
As a player why in the heck would you play here????? They dropped out of the district and have no desire to field a even decent team. If I had to pack my kid on my back all the way to somerset twice a day he would not play at MCC.
TrueDawg Wrote:As a player why in the heck would you play here????? They dropped out of the district and have no desire to field a even decent team. If I had to pack my kid on my back all the way to somerset twice a day he would not play at MCC.

To each his own.
DarthVader Wrote:Hard place to win, if they are still that young they are going to struggle IMO.

Probably will be to young to win on a consistent pace. I would like to see a schedule.
These are the people I've been told they are playing.

Jenkins
Lynn Camp
Berea
Clinton Co.
Pineville
Knott Co.
Ft. Knox
Thomas Walker Va.
Harlan

I don't know who the other 1 is or if they only have 9 games.
Cellking Wrote:These are the people I've been told they are playing.

Jenkins
Lynn Camp
Berea
Clinton Co.
Pineville
Knott Co.
Ft. Knox
Thomas Walker Va.
Harlan

Looks like Clinton Co. and Pineville only teams left from last years Schedule.
3-7
DORMUS WOOD Wrote:There expecting big things out of the Dylan Mospan kid. Also remember the name Colton Adams, the kid is a flat out stud.

I thought you said Cotton Adams Smile
jim rome Wrote:The Mospan kid is a transfer from Tennessee. Mom worked at the wooden nickel. Dads in prison.

Do you frequent the Wooden Nickel?
Cellking Wrote:These are the people I've been told they are playing.

Jenkins
Lynn Camp
Berea
Clinton Co.
Pineville
Knott Co.
Ft. Knox
Thomas Walker Va.
Harlan

Why (drop Jackson Co. ) and leave Pineville on Schedule and Pick up Harlan Ind. and Ft. Knox who have a better Power rating than Jackson County? Plus the trip to Ft. Knox is a very long one.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Why (drop Jackson Co. ) and leave Pineville on Schedule and Pick up Harlan Ind. and Ft. Knox who have a better Power rating than Jackson County? Plus the trip to Ft. Knox is a very long one.

they should have added Jellico.
pjdoug Wrote:they should have added Jellico.

Makes more sense than Ft. Knox and Harlan Ind. Close trip and a JV. team they beat twice last year.:Clap:
Yes there is talent, but we have no head coach, no district and no off season work out in the near future, our principal and ad are clueless.
Yes
Jordan Williams Will be One of there best Players. He is Big and Athletic his brother was All Region at Somerset and Guided them to a Region Title! Good Luck!
1988 Raider Player Wrote:Jordan Williams Will be One of there best Players. He is Big and Athletic his brother was All Region at Somerset and Guided them to a Region Title! Good Luck!

Jordan will be a late bloomer. He deadlifted 510 and squatted 300, not bad for a 9th grader. Was told they had 26 in wt. room today.:Clap::Clap:
37 in Wt. Room today. Good Job !!!!!!
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Jordan will be a late bloomer. He deadlifted 510 and squatted 300, not bad for a 9th grader. Was told they had 26 in wt. room today.:Clap::Clap:

I agree Williams has a lot of potential :Thumbs: I could be a little bias. But there are a lot of kids in this group with potential. Hunter Jones, Ryan Jones, Brandon Troxell. Nat Goins, Seth Anderson, Dylan Payne, Hunter Bryant, Chevy Genoe, John Cash, Nathan Prosser, just to name a few. Good Luck !!!
Pages: 1 2