Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Can Badgers return to the 2015 Final Four?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can Badgers return to the 2015 Final Four? http://wp.me/p4fBMK-1UD
Wisconsin in my opinion is the 2nd best team in the country. They can go as far as their bracket takes them as long as they avoid Kentucky.
Wisconsin may be the best coached team in the country. It would be a shame if they get a #2 seed in the same region as Kentucky. I love Wisconsin's style of play.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Wisconsin may be the best coached team in the country. It would be a shame if they get a #2 seed in the same region as Kentucky. I love Wisconsin's style of play.

You are spot on with everything you said...Forget the dribble drive stuff, I'll go with Bo Ryan's style any day of the week.....
Just curious, what do you guys love about the style of play?
Motley Wrote:Just curious, what do you guys love about the style of play?
I like the fact that Wisconsin is always at or near the top of the heap when it comes to fewest turnovers per game. Their players always play unselfishly, prefer moving the ball with a pass than with a dribble, and are simply more fundamentally sound than most teams are. They have to be because Wisconsin does not land many recruits that are ready for the draft before their first college game.

I have always believed the notion that a great coach is one who can beat you with his players, trade teams with you, and then beat you with your team. Bo Ryan has always struck me as that kind of coach.

Ryan is not a great recruiter, so he may never win an NCAA title, but he ranks first in winning percentage all time among Big Ten coaches who have coached five years or more.

If Wisconsin wins the Big 10 tournament, I hope that the NCAA seeds them first in the Midwest and seeds Kentucky first in the Southeast. Kentucky undoubtedly deserves the top overall seed and the 'Cats reward should not be getting paired in the regional final with the Badgers.
Wisconsin will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart!! In Dallas last year at the Final 4, every blessed Gator and Husky booed UK for all they were worth. Wisconsin fans came BACK and cheered for UK. We also got a whole ton of support from native Texans!! UCONN's fan base was disgraceful. I personally saw a bunch of them go up right after their games, and mouth off to their opposing fans. Saw a couple get punched, and many more arrested.
I think we are destined to play Wisconsin in the Elite 8, so no they won't be returning to the final four. If they avoid us they have a great shot of getting there. Gonna be some incredible Elite 8 matches this year.
I think Wisconsin will get a 1 seed now. The fact that both Duke and Virginia failed to make it to the ACC finals knocks Virginia down to a 2 seed. There is no way that two teams from the same conference should get top seeds when neither one played in their conference tournament championship game.
They wouldn't face each other until the final four if they both advance!
North Carolina will take care of Wisconsin, then will beat Kentucky if Kentucky makes it to the final 4. Then NC will beat duke for the title. I hate Kentucky so much the only time I ever cheered for anything duke done, was when Christian Laetner stomped on a Kentucky player then turned around and made Kentucky cry by draining that buzzer beater.
North Carolina? I didnt know they played basketball in North Carolina...
The problem with Whiskey down the road is a probable show-down with Arizona, in their own back yard. I think Zona is going to beat Whiskey playing them in their own back yard, period.
andy griffith Wrote:North Carolina will take care of Wisconsin, then will beat Kentucky if Kentucky makes it to the final 4. Then NC will beat duke for the title. I hate Kentucky so much the only time I ever cheered for anything duke done, was when Christian Laetner stomped on a Kentucky player then turned around and made Kentucky cry by draining that buzzer beater.

Didn't UK already kick the SPIT out of your Turdheels this season, yeah, that's what I thought, D-BAG, now go play with OTIS!
OTIS is out trying to pay some players to come, since Kentucky is allowed to get away with it why cant everyone else. Kentucky has always been fed with a silver spoon by the ncaa, so I already know the answer why they get away with it.
Tiger Roar Wrote:Didn't UK already kick the SPIT out of your Turdheels this season, yeah, that's what I thought, D-BAG, now go play with OTIS!

That was early in the season at yalls place, we are better now, and besides yall struggled to beat this young team.