Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central @ Pike Central 12/5/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Battle of the Centrals in this one. Thoughts and Predictions?
Pike Central 65 Allen Central 52

I don't think AC has an answer for Tyler Hamilton on the inside I personally don't believe Josh Martin can do much with him unless he's improved a whole lot, and Pike Central has some good guards that will cause trouble for AC's press. The best guard on the floor however will be Ryan Collins from AC. With him being the leader and the go to guy he'll definitly have to come up big for the Rebs. Tyler Hamilton will be the best player on the floor and he will probabily get his 20pts and 10rebs...JMO and thoughts on how I see this game going.:thumpsup:

-Moe-
yeah i agree Moe i think Hess will cause some trouble on the defencive end
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:yeah i agree Moe i think Hess will cause some trouble on the defencive end
Hess will definitley cause problems on D, he's a scrappy player.
PC by 10
Ac by 5
Hawks with the win.
IMO...It will be AC with the win...by about 6 pts.
But, I believe it will be a very close game.......

:Cheerlead :Cheerlead
Pike Central by 10. 67-57
PC looked really tough in the SC game now i know SC is down but think about PC they lost alot last season was hitting everything it seemed like as well the D looked touch they are just so small on the inside...But a note here Pike Central just got a 6'8 kid to transfer in from WV
AC rlly played a great 4th quarter v.s. Harlan the other night. If they play all 32 minutes like they did that 4th qtr. then they will defeat Pike Central. This should be a very entertaining game, and I will take AC by 6 points.
-the assister- Wrote:
IMO...It will be AC with the win...by about 6 pts.

But, I believe it will be a very close game.......

:Cheerlead :Cheerlead
UH No!!!!! Allen Central has no one to stop Hess or Hamilton
I sense some agressiveness here CG#20...
Shoul be a good 1 good luck 2 both teams
Ill bet ya 10 bucks that Central wins! Any takers? haha.. Ill take PCby umm 10+
Martin's Runnin' Rebs in this one by 6...
PC by 8