Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JBS 70 - Jenkins 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
JBS wins by 24. Not sure the score, I was there but I dont remember. JBS played the starters pretty much the entire game besides like the last 45 seconds. Stepp had 25 I think.
airball3 Wrote:JBS wins by 24. Not sure the score, I was there but I dont remember. JBS played the starters pretty much the entire game besides like the last 45 seconds. Stepp had 25 I think.

Hm well, congrats JBS on the win and good luck on the next one Jenkins
Congrats JBS.
how many did Puckett have?
Congrats JBS
The score was JBS 70...Jenkins 46...........Puckett was held to 2 points in the first half and they were free throws. Not sure how many he got in the second half. He is a very good player.
I guess Puckett got 12 points in the second half, for a total of 14
From all this i have been hearin from everyone from Jenkins i would have thought Jenkins would have beatin them...guess its all talk and no action
airball3 Wrote:JBS wins by 24. Not sure the score, I was there but I dont remember. JBS played the starters pretty much the entire game besides like the last 45 seconds. Stepp had 25 I think.
If Coach Stepp played his starters for the entire game, then that's about as bush league as you can get with a score this lop-sided. I have never liked a coach who did that. Whitesburgs' girls coach from years back, the one who was at Montgomery last year, used to do that all the time, and so did Wilson from Leslie. I have no respect for those type of coaches.
Don't you know he has to get his points. All about the system at JBS! Everyone is Eastern Kentucky knows that!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Don't you know he has to get his points. All about the system at JBS! Everyone is Eastern Kentucky knows that!

So True PB5
True True Playboy5
Congrats JBS
playing your starters the whole game when up by 20+, that's pretty classes by the JBS coach.
The coach is worried that they don't have as many cupcakes on their schedule this year and Stepp won't get his to beef up his stats. So he plays him the whole game . It's all about stats for them.
I agree with kccfan and lookayanner but I think most of eastern ky does also.
gamewatch Wrote:I agree with kccfan and lookayanner but I think most of eastern ky does also.

got that right
Congrats JBS, even tho they didnt show any class of by leaving the starters in the whole with a 20pt lead
congrats JBS
Rule of thumb is:

When the team that is down subs all five, that is the signal for the winning team to sub as well. Did that happen in this game?
kccfan Wrote:The coach is worried that they don't have as many cupcakes on their schedule this year and Stepp won't get his to beef up his stats. So he plays him the whole game . It's all about stats for them.
Totally agree, too bad this whole program is about a personal quest to hype a relative. I love the way the Cox kid plays to bad he will never get his chance to shine. I think him and Stamper in the backcourt together would be awesome.
I agree with you JOBAKKA
I am a Tate Cox fan and agree. The boy never says anything and just does his job!
UKisN1 Wrote:Rule of thumb is:

When the team that is down subs all five, that is the signal for the winning team to sub as well. Did that happen in this game?

About the last 40 seconds of the game.
The Legend Wrote:From all this i have been hearin from everyone from Jenkins i would have thought Jenkins would have beatin them...guess its all talk and no action

Jenkins is weak.
congrats JBS
Only a 24 point win? Wow, I expected a blowout in this one!
24 points isnt exactly a squeaker!
What is JBS's record right now.
JBS did substitute the entire game. The had a variation of eight players the whole game including Short,Childers,and little Stepp. And the last three minutes they put in some other players that usually don't see the floor. No matter what, someone must find the downside of things when JBS wins. Any smart coach would let his top player, D1 prospect gets his scoring average. And ANY coach should at least let his best/better players play 3 quarters. That's just common sense. Please find something else to slam Stepp about. I don't know if it's a jealousy issue or what, but something is always wrong when JBS wins.
Pages: 1 2