Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 2015-2016. What does the future hold?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perry loses Whitney Evans, Perry Coots, and Tori Watts. Perry doesn't return a point guard or a legit big. Does Coach Napier bring up Caudill and Hall from Middle School next year? Has Curry, Eddington, Sizemore, and Minks returning that were getting quality minutes. Not sure if Perry brings any players in from Russia or wherever but the road will be real tough the next couple years from the looks of things. Knott will be tough, Letcher always is good, Jenkins returns Creech I think, and Owsley is young. Leslie loses a ton but does return the Combs girl.
by what I been hearing the girls from RW Combs will be going to Hazard next year. if that true the Caudill girl will be at hazard. also if Napier start one of them grade school girls over the high school girls, how many of the high school girls will quit or go to another school.
them girl said they are going to Hazard high school.
Is Larry Caudill going to be the Head Coach at Hazard next year?
What about the rumors of Coach Napier leaving or retireing? Has anyone else heard this? If this is true who would be the next head coach?
These rumors fly around every year. Randys son has one more year of high school left. I wouldn't look for Coach Napier to quit just yet. He still has 500 more wins left in him.
The_Rock Wrote:Is Larry Caudill going to be the Head Coach at Hazard next year?

he can't be a head coach in high school. by the KHSAA rules now to be a head coach in high school in Kentucky, you have to be a teacher in that school. something Larry is not.
Actually you don't have to be a teacher/employee of the BOE to be a head coach. You can read the requirements under Bylaw 25. A good example is coach King at Knott Central..
If Coach Napier does step down who would be considered for the job? Do they go outside the system or promote one of the assistant coaches?
They will bring in Larry Caudill so they can get his girl and all his players from RW Combs. The guy is a basketball guru.
If Coach Napier does indeed step down the next coach will not be Larry Caudill, one of the current asst. coaches should be given a chance.