Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin Co. @ Betsy Lane 12-1-06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions?
Magoffin County is probabily the most underrated team in the region with a good Coach Neil West, who always seems to get the best out of what talent he has and this year unlike in the past he has some descent talent to work with as for Betsy Layne the only player I know of that they have is Trai Whitt who is probabily the 2nd best player in a extremley weak district behind Ethan Johnson of SF and a top 15-20 player in the region, but the graduation of Brandon Kidd will kill this team IMO. He did a little bit of everything for this team. I'd say Betsy Layne is probabily the third best team in the 58th behind Prestonsburg and South Floyd and ahead of Allen central. Magoffin is probabily the 3rd best team in their district also behind Paintsville and Johnson Central and ahead of Lawrence Co. and Sheldon Clark.

My Prediction: MC 66 BL 49
Magoffin 71
Betsy Lane 52
Magoffin by 10
Magoffin by 10-15 or even more.
Moe Wrote:Magoffin County is probabily the most underrated team in the region with a good Coach Neil West, who always seems to get the best out of what talent he has and this year unlike in the past he has some descent talent to work with as for Betsy Layne the only player I know of that they have is Trai Whitt who is probabily the 2nd best player in a extremley weak district behind Ethan Johnson of SF and a top 15-20 player in the region, but the graduation of Brandon Kidd will kill this team IMO. He did a little bit of everything for this team. I'd say Betsy Layne is probabily the third best team in the 58th behind Prestonsburg and South Floyd and ahead of Allen central. Magoffin is probabily the 3rd best team in their district also behind Paintsville and Johnson Central and ahead of Lawrence Co. and Sheldon Clark.

My Prediction: MC 66 BL 49
I don't disagree with ths score as much as I disagree with your 58th district rankings. Betsy Layne maybe the 3rd best team in the district, but not behind South Floyd, but more like AC and Pburg at the 1 and 2 imo
OnCeABobcat Wrote:I don't disagree with ths score as much as I disagree with your 58th district rankings. Betsy Layne maybe the 3rd best team in the district, but not behind South Floyd, but more like AC and Pburg at the 1 and 2 imo
That was JMO..You may be right though, the 58th is hard to predict, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.:thumpsup:
Ohh ok, I didn't mean to sound like a jerk. That read different than how I meant it. Sorry
magoffin by 12
Magoffin by 10+
Does magoffin co. have a good big guy???
MC will win by at least 15. Hopefully anyway.