Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County Lady Cats 13th Region Champs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bell County Lady Cats are your 13th Region Champions
You were the best all year and deserved to win it! Congrats!!
Should have won it 2 years ago but still very well deserved. Congrats to the Lady Cats and I'm sure they will represent the 13th Region well in Bowling Green!
Congrats to Bell. Glad to see Maci Morris get to show the state how good she really is.
Congrats to the CATS!!
E's Army Wrote:Congrats to Bell. Glad to see Maci Morris get to show the state how good she really is.

You are right E's Army should have actually the last 2 years but didn't
with that being said Congrats Lady Cats!!!!
2 years ago Bell probably wasn't the best team, Clay or Whitley more than likely was and they played each other first round. Clay with Madden, Chestnut, Robinson, etc. And was some questionable calls in that championship game.
Last year Bell didn't play overly great together, too many other distractions than just basketball. It takes a lot of things coming together!!!
But all that matters is the present and congrats to Bell Co this year. They played well all season long.
KyBoy24 Wrote:2 years ago Bell probably wasn't the best team, Clay or Whitley more than likely was and they played each other first round. Clay with Madden, Chestnut, Robinson, etc. And was some questionable calls in that championship game.
Last year Bell didn't play overly great together, too many other distractions than just basketball. It takes a lot of things coming together!!!

You are exactly right kyboy playing together means a whole lot especially late in the year!!!!
Congrats to the lady bobcats.......they were by far the best team all year.....I hope they do well at state and represent the 13th region with pride.
Congrats Bell.Morris had another outstanding tournament.Wish Bell much success at state.
I'll be the first to tell you....I picked Clay Co. at the beginning of the season to cut down the nets. I was wrong! Congrats Bell Co. on a fine season so far! I'm glad to see the region have a good team to represent us at State this year! The last two seasons representative was a joke and didn't deserve to be there..... I look forward to seeing how far you can go!!! GO BOBCATS!!!:Cheerlead:Clap:TongueirateSho