Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley VS Craig Co., VA.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets here your predictions on this game that will take place on Saturday.

Heres mine:

Wildcats- 71

Craig Co.- 23
Where is Craig Co. at???
I'll take Shelby Valley in this one big!
Boomer86 Wrote:Where is Craig Co. at???

They are about four hours away
Are they that bad?
alfus21 Wrote:Are they that bad?

i havent seen them (craig co.) play before.... i dont think that there is going to be a problem with valley crushing this team....
SV-86
CC-30
They must be the worst team in Virginia with 56 point win predictions.
underscore101 Wrote:i havent seen them (craig co.) play before.... i dont think that there is going to be a problem with valley crushing this team....
SV-86
CC-30

If you have not seen them play then what reason do you have to put them as 30 point underdogs? Stats? Records? Common opponents?
It goes along with the rest of the schedule, weak.Smile
basketballjones Wrote:It goes along with the rest of the schedule, weak.Smile

:thatsfunn
alfus21 Wrote:They must be the worst team in Virginia with 56 point win predictions.

haha, apparently so. I will take Valley by about 20-30 points although I've never heard of Craig Co.
I searched for Craig County on google and it said they were from New Castle, VA. I think it said they had an enrollment of 348. The schedule I found from last year showed them at 8-11. That doesn't mean anything for this year though.
valley is a very dangerous team this year....a lot of predictions will be at a high margin
Valley has alot of talent, but the high margins will be from a weak schedule.
basketballjones Wrote:Valley has alot of talent, but the high margins will be from a weak schedule.

This is true
Valley will beat them by at least 70 to 80 points!!! Ashley and Taylor will dunk over them!!!! Kyle Goodson probably won't even finish the game because he will jump out of the gym!!!! Elijah and Logan will run circles around their guards!!!! Valley's bench will score more than Craig Co.'s starters!!!!
(Just wanted to save SVWindcat2010 the trouble of posting):lmao:
So this game is at 6:30 or is it 8:00 on SAT.
Someone told me Craig Co was really good...so I dont know (lol) But I say Valley by 40-60
SSDD Wrote:Valley will beat them by at least 70 to 80 points!!! Ashley and Taylor will dunk over them!!!! Kyle Goodson probably won't even finish the game because he will jump out of the gym!!!! Elijah and Logan will run circles around their guards!!!! Valley's bench will score more than Craig Co.'s starters!!!!
(Just wanted to save SVWindcat2010 the trouble of posting):lmao:

You forgot that Elijah is gonna get around 6 blocks and that Tyler Newsome is also gonna come in and dunk it, along with Taylor who can't even dunk it in warmups...WHOO!! These are the best freshmen in Kentucky...

Please tell me SVWildcat isn't gonna get on here and praise them more!
Why don't you all just leave SVWildcat2010 alone.
I'd like to know how you all are predicting blowouts when half of you know absolutely nothing about Craig Co.
thats why nobody from Valley got rich from gambling, lol...and while were at it, ill pick Valley 813 Craig Co. 0..thats right, Valley is so good, they will put up over 800 points and pitch a shutout to go along with it!:letsparty
MRC06 Wrote:I'd like to know how you all are predicting blowouts when half of you know absolutely nothing about Craig Co.
I watched Craig County play North Hardin tonight and it was definitely no contest. NH was up 25-3 after the 1st and 70-19 when I left at the end of the 3rd quarter. Craig County is pretty big (6-7, 6-5, 6-5), but extremely slow and very unathletic. NH's press tore them up. NH is extremely quick, but didn't shoot the ball very well from the outside. They have a lot of athletes, though.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:I watched Craig County play North Hardin tonight and it was definitely no contest. NH was up 25-3 after the 1st and 70-19 when I left at the end of the 3rd quarter. Craig County is pretty big (6-7, 6-5, 6-5), but extremely slow and very unathletic. NH's press tore them up. NH is extremely quick, but didn't shoot the ball very well from the outside. They have a lot of athletes, though.

and this goes back to my 56 point win prediction...haha