Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg 61 Barbourville 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FINAL. :truestory:
Congrats to the Burg.
lets go to the next one
Congratulations Williamsburg on big win tonight and a chances to go to RUPP Monday night....I believe in this group of kids I have been following them for 4yrs now in football and basketball its been a he$$ of a ride. Now you will play one of my all-time favorite team in THE CLAY COUNTY TIGER...I eat lunch about every day with the legend coach Bobby Keith.....I will be wearing my Williamsburg shirt Monday at lunch....Thank you Go Williamsburg :Cheerlead
Congrats to the Jackets I hope you win Monday
Win or lose Monday, it's been a great ride on the field and floor with this bunch of seniors...Good Luck Jackets...
Good game. Skyler and Shelton made a bunch of big shots tonight. Lowery played his normal steady floor game for Williamsburg. Dinky's bunch played well but couldn't match up with Williamsburg's big two who combined for 43 points.
Monday should be a battle. If it's close late, I'll take Clay. Farmer is a stone cold killer!
SuperFan Wrote:Monday should be a battle. If it's close late, I'll take Clay. Farmer is a stone cold killer!

Framer was stone cold tonight, unbelievable performance...
Williamsburg better pack there lunch their lunch Monday, This aint Jackson County or B-Ville.
BrokenArrow Wrote:Williamsburg better pack there lunch their lunch Monday, This aint Jackson County or B-Ville.

And the Jackets ain't the Redhounds who, if memory serves, held CC to THIRTEEN points in the first half. We beat Corbin FOUR times this year. Monday should be a battle and I hope the CC coaches and fans convince the players to overlook the Jackets and start packing their bags for Lexington.
OldJacket Wrote:Win or lose Monday, it's been a great ride on the field and floor with this bunch of seniors...Good Luck Jackets...

Hard to believe this group is almost done. Doesn't seem that long ago at all that Skylar was filling it up with those corner threes as a freshman. Kids don't realize how fast high school flies by until their senior year is about over. I doubt Williamsburg ever experiences another group as special as this one is, I'm sure they'll have great individual athletes but not an entire group like this one.
BrokenArrow Wrote:Williamsburg better pack there lunch their lunch Monday, This aint Jackson County or B-Ville.

Let me get this right, Barbouville beat KC pretty well, Williamsburg beat Barbouville. KC should have beaten you know Who, so without taking anything away from Clay Co. Who we all know has A good team, let us take the next step.