Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd basketball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
South Floyd has the worst coaching staff in eastern kentucky
Congrats to SF and their COACHING STAFF on an excellent season. Way to win the district and get that program back on the map. Tough loss tonight when Tackett went down.
If the COACHING STAFF plays 2 big men tonight the tackett kid prolly doesn't get hurt tonight
I'm sure the 5 best players played.
Things haven't changed much huh? South Floyd won the district and that's pretty dang good.Hope the Tackett boy is alright.
Raiders basketball Wrote:South Floyd has the worst coaching staff in eastern kentucky

Worst coaching staff in EKY but won the district.....
You have no idea how dumb you look each time you post.
SF couldn't have won that game with any big man in Floyd County much less someone who they had on the bench. Get real man your coach isn't the problem.
Your a joke. The coaching staff at sf has done a great job with what they have. I'm not saying they don't have talent but the kids have to learn how to win and they started it with a district championship. You judge a coach on the improvement on the team from year to year. If you look at where the program was when coach Holbrook started there is no way you can say that the project hasn't improved. So this angry parent or players needs to check their ego or ability and transfer or improve.
Raiders basketball Wrote:If the COACHING STAFF plays 2 big men tonight the tackett kid prolly doesn't get hurt tonight
So now it's the coaches fault a kid got hurt? You are an absolute idiot and make everyone dumber every time you get on here and spit your bull. South Floyd doesn't play two big men because Trammel is the only big guy they have that can play dead. The next best big man in the entire program is in 8th grade.
GCK24 Wrote:So now it's the coaches fault a kid got hurt? You are an absolute idiot and make everyone dumber every time you get on here and spit your bull. South Floyd doesn't play two big men because Trammel is the only big guy they have that can play dead. The next best big man in the entire program is in 8th grade.
Lol are you kidding me watched Trammel play all year every game actually all he done was play lazy he is way to weak down in the post has no jump shot at all and really no post moves and the 8th grader as the next best big man yeah he really showed that he looked scared to death the other night against pike central you guys are deff from south Floyd
The whole team looked like they could care less if they won the other night including the coaches the coaches wore the seats out all they done was sit in them all night no hollering or anything and sf got out rebound all night if you put more size down low pc doesn't get as many boards and the tackett kid doesn't get hurt I'm starting to wonder if any of you even watched this team play any this year
Actually the games I watched Trammell played well, rebounded well, kept the ball high and scored on most opportunities in the paint. If not for A. Tackett, he would have been MVP of district tourney with his key plays.
You again man? Your head coached just helped win a district title for the first time in how many years? Probably before you were even old enough to know what a basketball was. So cut the man some slack, he's doing good things at South Floyd.
TRIPLE JEOPARDY Wrote:Actually the games I watched Trammell played well, rebounded well, kept the ball high and scored on most opportunities in the paint. If not for A. Tackett, he would have been MVP of district tourney with his key plays.
District tourney must have been the only games you watched him play then
Spud6 Wrote:You again man? Your head coached just helped win a district title for the first time in how many years? Probably before you were even old enough to know what a basketball was. So cut the man some slack, he's doing good things at South Floyd.

Last district title was in 05 just because u win 2 games in ur district tourney does not make you a coaching god they beat pburg daycare and ac Which one player from ac almost beat sf by himself because sf decided not to guard him for some reason
Raiders basketball Wrote:District tourney must have been the only games you watched him play then

Who's better than trammel please tell me?
No one on that bench besides Collins could play minutes for any team in the 15th region. Can't argue with an idiot though, only advice to you is work hard and maybe you'll get some PT next year
GCK24 Wrote:Who's better than trammel please tell me?
No one on that bench besides Collins could play minutes for any team in the 15th region. Can't argue with an idiot though, only advice to you is work hard and maybe you'll get some PT next year

I think it's funny how you all still think a player/ parent lol 15th region is so weak Trammel don't even play d isolate him and he gets drove by every time
Grammar, spelling and punctuation
Raiders basketball Wrote:South Floyd has the worst coaching staff in eastern kentucky

You again? :dudecomeon: How jealous can you be? :thatsfunn Apparently you should be the coach.
JackFrost Wrote:You again? :dudecomeon: How jealous can you be? :thatsfunn Apparently you should be the coach.
I prolly should be I couldn't do no worse
This guy shouldn't even be allowed to post topic threads. He is an idiot.
did they take one day to try to teach the big men any post moves , lets play some basketball today , not call no fouls at practice unless the a team is losing , make sure ever body get a fair opportunity, and did u c the last kid that went in the game the starting point guard for the freshmen and jv why was he last bc this upstanding person that is the coach wasnt even going to put him in the game, he was the only one left bc who the coach thinks writes on bgr now thats the kinda person your coach is and before u start running your mouths some more walk up to that gentleman that u think it is and say something to him
no team work, look like they dont have no plays, have no clue what there doing and these kids play other sports a lot more complicated than basketball ,they dont no what the coach wants the coach looks like a dear in head lights panic is all he knows all those games we did win we won on those kids raw talent bc there is not one of them better now than they were last year and most of them r worse
lookeron2669 Wrote:did they take one day to try to teach the big men any post moves , lets play some basketball today , not call no fouls at practice unless the a team is losing , make sure ever body get a fair opportunity, and did u c the last kid that went in the game the starting point guard for the freshmen and jv why was he last bc this upstanding person that is the coach wasnt even going to put him in the game, he was the only one left bc who the coach thinks writes on bgr now thats the kinda person your coach is and before u start running your mouths some more walk up to that gentleman that u think it is and say something to him
It is a coincidence that your grammar and outlook is exactly the same as Raiders Basketball?
i havent said one word on here that hasnt been the truth
so u can talk about pburg coach call him a clown and say everyone should take up for their kids its seem like your a little two faced
lookeron2669 Wrote:so u can talk about pburg coach call him a clown and say everyone should take up for their kids its seem like your a little two faced

Three things are certain here.
1.) Everyone in EKY knows Pburgh's coach should willingly resign.
2.) Everyone on BGR knows you're also Raiders Basketball.
3.) Everyone on BGR knows you're an idiot.
KingGotNext Wrote:Three things are certain here.
1.) Everyone in EKY knows Pburgh's coach should willingly resign.
2.) Everyone on BGR knows you're also Raiders Basketball.
3.) Everyone on BGR knows you're an idiot.
Some of you all are dumber than you sound me and lookeron are not the same person and every one talking about Grammer this is not a English class you all must be teachers at SF
I think the only two people in the free world who think South Floyd didn't over achieve this season are on this thread,,lol,,. Whether the players are the reason or the coach is the reaseon,,, leave it alone,, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Or in a language you can understand "Them aint got no reason to complain none about nothing"., Good season and congrats to all the Raider's players and coaches.,, Regarding Pburg, basketball died there when Pack left, was let go, run off, or whatever point of view you take on it. The goal then was to keep a focus on football, and that goal was accomplished,, love or hate Derrossette he is staying true to the schools objectives,, But IMO, there is no reason Pburg couldn't be a basketball power considering the athletes there.
I don't know much about SF. But I do know that a team can win districts without a good coaching staff. Kids that have heart and play harder than the other team can win regardless of the coaching. Congrats to SF on being district champs, seems like they have come a long way in the past few years.
well said
Pages: 1 2