Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 51 East Ridge 38
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Cards play winner of LC / AC
Sheldon clark to much for eastridge,good game boys.
Once again 44 for ER proves he has no clue how to play bball ! Has to resort to dirty play! 2 years in a row. Should have been tossed for his flagrant act today
You're crazy if you think no one from SC wasn't playing dirty.......
Hats off to SC. We played with them for almost 3 quarters. No dirty playing on either side from what I saw.
I thought ER had a great game plan and sometimes kids get frustrated but I didn't see anything to get ejected
3sportfan Wrote:I thought ER had a great game plan and sometimes kids get frustrated but I didn't see anything to get ejected

Then you must have had your head turned when #44 grabbed Chase Parsley around the neck and had him in a choke hold. He should have been ejected from the game for that action alone. Not to mention the times he intentionally elbowed Dylan James during rebounds. The truth is ER was trying to initiate a fight during the whole game.
#34 fan Wrote:You're crazy if you think no one from SC wasn't playing dirty.......

Did anyone grab a player coming in the lane and throw them? He should have tossed !
This was indeed a very physical game, some bad blood between these 2 teams from earlier in the season, and it spilled over some what in this game in the 2nd half.

East Ridge tried to control the tempo, and pace of the game but couldn't really convert in their half court set. Outside of Miller, ER didn't have a go to scorer they could rely on.

This was a tightly contested game in the 1st half (21-21 at half) but SC really took over in the 3rd, especially after the intentional foul on the ER player. Parsley is the catalyst of this team and really showed his talents. Really enjoy watching Dylan James play, pure shooter, and has a nice low post game as well. Congrats to Coach Smith and SC on the victory.