Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central 72 Breathitt County 65
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from KCC. KCC moves onto Sunday final at 3 pm versus Letcher Central.

KCC
Hollifield 17 pts 11 rebs
F. Slone 6 pts 13 rebs
Waugh 15 pts
Higgins 11 pts 5 rebs 5 assists
A. Slone 12 pts
18-31 FT's

BC
Brewer 13 pts
Bates 16 pts 9 rebs 5 assists
K. Noble 11 rebs 10 rebs
Hatton 8 pts 20 rebs
Stamper 17pts
24 TO's
Congrats Knott
This was some home cooking if I even seen it before, the female referee didn't know anything about basketball and the funny part was a lot calls were changed after the ref's called and KCC didn't like the call, I hope someone got paid well
BBN Wrote:This was some home cooking if I even seen it before, the female referee didn't know anything about basketball and the funny part was a lot calls were changed after the ref's called and KCC didn't like the call, I hope someone got paid well
Man how stupid are you? You don't know a basketball from a football bat! Only 1 call was that way and it was right! You really disgrace the name BBN! If you knew enough about the game to understand it and make a comment it would be different but to a use some of cheating because you don't know your butt from a home JM the ground is terrible!
BBN Wrote:This was some home cooking if I even seen it before, the female referee didn't know anything about basketball and the funny part was a lot calls were changed after the ref's called and KCC didn't like the call, I hope someone got paid well

I stayed after first game to watch this one and it was a good one. A lot of calls changed? Happened one time and it was the correct call. And you said the female referee doesn't no anything about basketball. Now that's funny. So your post must have been out of anger from not winning. KC has beaten breathitt three times this year.
Blue/Red Wrote:I stayed after first game to watch this one and it was a good one. A lot of calls changed? Happened one time and it was the correct call. And you said the female referee doesn't no anything about basketball. Now that's funny. So your post must have been out of anger from not winning. KC has beaten breathitt three times this year.

I am referring to the female ref, I can remember at least five calls were she showed as breathitt ball then for some reason Knott got the ball, sometimes a different ref changed the call or once I think she just didn't know which team was Knott and which was breathitt :biglmao:
BBN Wrote:I am referring to the female ref, I can remember at least five calls were she showed as breathitt ball then for some reason Knott got the ball, sometimes a different ref changed the call or once I think she just didn't know which team was Knott and which was breathitt :biglmao:

that didn't happen at all! I was there. You could change things; stop crying and get a whistle and referee yourself! Nope that won't happen its to easy to point fingers when your team loses. You are the same type that says it's the cops fault you got a speeding ticket !
i heard yesterday that Leslie Co send in the game tapes to the KHSAA. if Breathitt Co do the same thing if the game is as bad as some of yall said. that would make two game and the thing they have in coming is that both teams was playing KCC.
Go look at portions of the tapes posted on the Leslie fans facebooks; the woman ref called a 5 second call with 10 seconds to go, after Moore had the ball in her hand. It was clearly less than 4 seconds. Most people I have talked to have put their own time clocks on it--3.7 seconds. So yes, the female ref has issues.
There were no bad calls.... Get over it people... Just get over it. Life goes on I promise.
How about we give credit where it is due? Lady PATS have worked their butts off all year to get to where they are!!! Remember we are still talking about KIDS!!!! Give these girls some credit!!!! So instead of saying the Refs are cheating for us.. How about Congratulating these girls on the THEIR wins!!!!! No matter what the calls are these girls still MAKE the POINTS!!!!!! Congrats Lady PATS!!!!!! :notworthy
instant replay is the answer. :dontthink
couldn't get to watch the video clip of the 5 second call myself but another fan said if you will watch at the bottom of the screen were it shows how long the video is it will show you! the ref blows the whistle at 8 ball in players hand just before 9 and whistle blowed again at 15 not for sure the rule on when the count is supposed to start ball in hand or when whistle is blown but either way they got a 6 or 7 count instead of 5 definitly not a 3
cj2561 Wrote:i heard yesterday that Leslie Co send in the game tapes to the KHSAA. if Breathitt Co do the same thing if the game is as bad as some of yall said. that would make two game and the thing they have in coming is that both teams was playing KCC.

Oooo everyone is scared! Let me let you in on something. Tbe count is at the discretion of the official not stupid people counting watching a video. Lesson is if you can't make free throws Leslie Co. To protect a lead accept you got out coached and out played. Why blame others when LC couldn't score? I get sick of this all the time ! When you win its great players and when you lose it is referees! Lol sounds like Babies crying
Ivebeenthere Wrote:Oooo everyone is scared! Let me let you in on something. Tbe count is at the discretion of the official not stupid people counting watching a video. Lesson is if you can't make free throws Leslie Co. To protect a lead accept you got out coached and out played. Why blame others when LC couldn't score? I get sick of this all the time ! When you win its great players and when you lose it is referees! Lol sounds like Babies crying

I agree 100%