Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Catholic 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aug 21 @ Boone County
Aug 28 Henry Clay
Sep 4 Johnson Central
Sep 11 Covington Catholic
Sep 18 @ Madison Central
Oct 2 @ Cooper
Oct 9 Western Hills
Oct 16 @ Boyle County
Oct 23 Garrard County
Oct 30 Southwestern
Strikeout King Wrote:Aug 21 @ Boone County
Aug 28 Henry Clay
Sep 4 Johnson Central
Sep 11 Covington Catholic
Sep 18 @ Madison Central
Oct 2 @ Cooper
Oct 9 Western Hills
Oct 16 @ Boyle County
Oct 23 Garrard County
Oct 30 Southwestern

I believe the August 28 game vs Henry Clay is actually vs Ryle HS. Ryle was set to play Lou Saint X, but Henry Clay backed out of the deal and they flip flop opponent. Don't ask why, I am sure some of you here know and will leave it as is. It is set for the Bluegrass Bowl
Lex cath is way down but plays a weak schedule I see them going 7-5
wiznut Wrote:Lex cath is way down but plays a weak schedule I see them going 7-5
3 points here.

1. WAY down? When was the last time Lex Cath was way down? Jalen Jones 1,800 rushing, Morris, Ogbugo and Thompson twins all return at WR, each with 30 plus receptions, 3 of 5 starting O-line returns, 4 of 6 D line rotaion returns and don't get me started with the QB. They do have one, just wait and see.

2. Weak schedule? Seriously brother? Where on that schedule you see weak, with the exception of maybe 2-3 that went below .500 You call Boyle Co, Cov Cath, Southwestern Pulaski, Johnson Central, Ryle, Garrard etc weak? Go ahead and tell those programs that they are weak.

3. 7-5? I thought high school only play a 10 game season? So if you picked them to go 7-5, then you must think that they are good enough to go to the regional/ state quarterfinals championship game right? ( Cause think about it 7 + 5= 12 games, so they win 2 rounds of playoffs? ) if so that is a good season. So let me hear you're justification on why they go 7-5 and play a weak schedule. See these site is all about justifying your opinion. You just can't say what you think. You got be be constructive of what you post. Ok let us hear it.
FBfan4life Wrote:3 points here.

1. WAY down? When was the last time Lex Cath was way down? Jalen Jones 1,800 rushing, Morris, Ogbugo and Thompson twins all return at WR, each with 30 plus receptions, 3 of 5 starting O-line returns, 4 of 6 D line rotaion returns and don't get me started with the QB. They do have one, just wait and see.

2. Weak schedule? Seriously brother? Where on that schedule you see weak, with the exception of maybe 2-3 that went below .500 You call Boyle Co, Cov Cath, Southwestern Pulaski, Johnson Central, Ryle, Garrard etc weak? Go ahead and tell those programs that they are weak.

3. 7-5? I thought high school only play a 10 game season? So if you picked them to go 7-5, then you must think that they are good enough to go to the regional/ state quarterfinals championship game right? ( Cause think about it 7 + 5= 12 games, so they win 2 rounds of playoffs? ) if so that is a good season. So let me hear you're justification on why they go 7-5 and play a weak schedule. See these site is all about justifying your opinion. You just can't say what you think. You got be be constructive of what you post. Ok let us hear it.

First off let me say I completely agree with you about wiznut's aburd comments. However, in regards to the bolded that wouldn't mean they win 2 playoff games. The only way they could finish with that record would be finishing the season 6-4 and win first round of playoffs and lose the second round. And a first or second round loss is never considered a good season for Catholic.
wiznut Wrote:Lex cath is way down but plays a weak schedule I see them going 7-5

Lexington Catholic isn't down by any means, and they play a very difficult schedule. However, your prediction for their record seems like a legitimate prediction with regular season games against JC, Boyle, SW, Ryle, and Cov Cath all being potential losses.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:First off let me say I completely agree with you about wiznut's aburd comments. However, in regards to the bolded that wouldn't mean they win 2 playoff games. The only way they could finish with that record would be finishing the season 6-4 and win first round of playoffs and lose the second round. And a first or second round loss is never considered a good season for Catholic.

I'll roll with it.. The bolded phrase that is.
Lol. I think Lex Cath will be just fine.
FBfan4life Wrote:I'll roll with it.. The bolded phrase that is.

I think wiznut has tried to troll on literally every teams forum.:truestory:
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I think wiznut has tried to troll on literally every teams forum.:truestory:

I don't mind trolls. I just want to see the justification on a statement made.. Weak schedule, Lex Cath being down... But I guess he doesn't have one.
Westside Wrote:Lol. I think Lex Cath will be just fine.

Oh believe me Westside, They know they will be just fine. Tough schedule, but then again when was the last time Lex Cath had a cupcake schedule? NEVER. They have taken on numerous 6A powers like St X, Trinity, B Station, Lafayette, Male, 5A powers like John Hardin, B Green, Cov Cath, out of state powers from Indianapolis and Nashville so yeah you are right, Lex Cath will be just fine.
Lex. Catholic will be a strong team this year. They always play a tough schedule and their success shows for it.