Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Biggest Rivalry in Your District
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In your disrict who are the biggest rivals?
57th District-Johnson Central vs Paintsville
In the 59th it's SV and P-VILLE
63rd Russell vs Greenup Co

Its never pretty.
FBALL Wrote:63rd Russell vs Greenup Co

Its never pretty.

How is Greenup Looking this year?
The Legend Wrote:How is Greenup Looking this year?

I really don't know yet. I heard they looked pretty solid in a scrimmage the other night.

They usually have good athletes and this year shouldn't be any different.
58th

Allen Central vs. South Floyd
Hazard and Perry Central

Always a good one to watch
Big_Ben#7 Wrote:57th District-Johnson Central vs Paintsville

Ditto, if you are looking for a quiet dinner with family and friends, then choose the night of this ball game. Its like a ghost town out in the Mayo Plaza. If they would just have a game in the summer time to draw the crowds away from Dairy Queen or the soon to be Sonic.
58th Allen Central v.s. South Floyd would probably stand out. But I think when all the teams play it calls for some high tense action and some heated fans.
Punjabi is right. There is absolutely nothing like a Hazard-PCC game. The gym is always packed, emotions are high and the crowd is wild. The noise is deafening. Both teams play with everything they have in them. For 40 years Hazard and MC Napier had the biggest rivalry in the mountains and now this rivalry has carried over to the Dawgs and the Dores. I can't wait until Dec. 12th to see these 2 teams go at it again!
50th District

Corbin vs. South Laurel
60th Belfry and Pike Central boys/girls
In the 14th region:

53rd: Will eventually develop into Knott Central and Letcher Central. Right now it's June Buchanan and Knott Central, but imo it won't stay that way.

54th: Hazard and Perry Central

55th: Will eventually develop into Wolfe County and Breathitt County. Right now it's Jackson City and Breathitt County, but imo it won't stay that way.

56th: Powell County and Estill County.
Whoa, there's a no brainer. JC/Paintsville
Redneck Wrote:Whoa, there's a no brainer. JC/Paintsville

:Thumbs:
For Pikeville I would have to say SV, but I think a rivalry game with ER could get started after last year.
Panther#42 Wrote:For Pikeville I would have to say SV, but I think a rivalry game with ER could get started after last year.

How about the Pikeville, LCC game last year....i kno they aren't even in the same region but i heard it got a little heated is there any truth in that?
The Legend Wrote:How about the Pikeville, LCC game last year....i kno they aren't even in the same region but i heard it got a little heated is there any truth in that?

Yes it came a point when both fan section's were about to charge the court lol It was getting pretty fun if you ask me
62nd: Morgan County and Elliott County or East Carter and West Carter..

Its a tough call there.
P-ville and SV
59th its Shelby Valley and East Ridge.
Powell vs. Estil
Rowan vs. Bath, Rowan may be better here recently, but there is always tough games between these two.
57th - Johnson Central and Paintsville
58th - South floyd and Betsy Layne
59th - Shelby Valley and Pikeville
In the 58th every game is rivalry lol
53rd has a lot of rivalaries

Knott- JBS
Knott -Cordia
Cordia -JBS
LCC -Jenkins Tied 1-1
Cordia - LCC which Cordia leads 1-0
I'm going to say Powell-Lee this year because they are obviously the top two teams in the 56th, but when Estill plays well the Powell-Estill matchup is a good one.
59th is East Ridge And Shelby valley
Panther#42 Wrote:Yes it came a point when both fan section's were about to charge the court lol It was getting pretty fun if you ask me

Who won that game anyway? But I'll say Pikeville and Shelby Valley
Pages: 1 2