Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 13th Region Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are the games still on for tonight?
bballfan20 Wrote:Are the games still on for tonight?

I was told yes,yes,yes. As of a few moments ago the arena parking lot has not been snow plow or the road up the hill hasn't either....unless i was lied to. :insane:
Sounds like they better get busy lol,,,hope they have them ..,should be some good games
They'd better start pretty soon. If Corbin got anything like we got, there's gonna be a couple inches of ice under that snow!!
Games are a GO!!!
Same times?
panther nation Wrote:Same times?

Yeap. :rockon:
See you there.
The hill and parking lot is clear.
:welcome:
64SUR Wrote:I was told yes,yes,yes. As of a few moments ago the arena parking lot has not been snow plow or the road up the hill hasn't either....unless i was lied to. :insane:

The road going up the hill to The Arena was completely clear around 12 when I drove by, not sure about the parking lot.
panther nation Wrote:See you there.

I will be there for SUR. :mop:
64SUR Wrote:I will be there for SUR. :mop:

Where are you sitting at?
^
He never hangs his hat in one place too long so who knows.. he will be everywhere you can count on that..
Good luck tonight to all teams.
Harlan County makes great showing , but Panthers advance. Great OT game.
Man that was a great game, both teams played hard!
Wow what a game. Tough one to swallow. HC had the game in its grasp and kid hits a long 3 at buzzer to send it in OT. I really enjoyed the atmosphere, was wishing we could get 1 more crack at Clay. Good luck to Kc
Should have fouled before they got off the 3.
Easy to say, that has always been a big argument foul or do not foul in situations like that? Kid hit an unbelievable shot beyond NBA line, with hand in his face. Knox Central played big late forcing Harlan Co. Into some turnovers and the work # 4 did for them in the lane and on offensive glass was key towards end of game. Great job by Harlan Co. Kids and coaches also. Nothing to been down about. They lost to this Knox Central team big early in the year. Great game and Atmosphere!
Mountain Wrote:Easy to say, that has always been a big argument foul or do not foul in situations like that? Kid hit an unbelievable shot beyond NBA line, with hand in his face. Knox Central played big late forcing Harlan Co. Into some turnovers and the work # 4 did for them in the lane and on offensive glass was key towards end of game. Great job by Harlan Co. Kids and coaches also. Nothing to been down about. They lost to this Knox Central team big early in the year. Great game and Atmosphere!
<br />
<br />

Harlan Co. had a foul to give, so I will never understand why they didn't and force Knox to inbound it again with their defense set, or then foul them again and make them shoot the bonus.
I always agree with fouling at the end up 3 under 10 sec, especially with only 5 fouls.
Carmical for Harlan County is something special. Great player and only a sophomore.
Are you sure Harlan Co. had a foul to give?
yes had 5 team fouls
Foul once and burn clock, make them inbound. Fould again before they get a 3 off. Or play defense and try to stop em. Kid did hit a big time long distance shot, got to give him credit.
The theme for this years 13th region tournament is 4 corners/stall ball. I seen Bell, Harlan County, and too a lesser extent Corbin shortening games. I know it maybe the only strategy they thought they could win with, but all 3 lost. I hope tonight they turn loose and play.

A friend of mine last night told me Harlan County has never won a region game not at Harlan County. Is this true?
Mountain Wrote:Easy to say, that has always been a big argument foul or do not foul in situations like that? Kid hit an unbelievable shot beyond NBA line, with hand in his face. Knox Central played big late forcing Harlan Co. Into some turnovers and the work # 4 did for them in the lane and on offensive glass was key towards end of game. Great job by Harlan Co. Kids and coaches also. Nothing to been down about. They lost to this Knox Central team big early in the year. Great game and Atmosphere!

He should have never been allowed to shoot that shot. Foul, Foul, had one to give. 10 seconds to go. Ball inbounds a pass or a couple dribbles, foul. Now there in 6 r 7 sec. left in game, deny ball in, once inbound foul again. Put KC on line with 6 sec or less. Get ball inbounds (if he hits them) Foul walk to other end with very little time left. Game, Set, Match.:Clap:
Two very competitive games last night. Only one thing for certain is the kid from Knox Central had the worst hair cut.
That was A. Whitley Co kid.
:1:
E's Army Wrote:Two very competitive games last night. Only one thing for certain is the kid from Knox Central had the worst hair cut.

Don't know much about the hair cuts, but Clay wins the trophy for best beards on the court.
:1:
Pages: 1 2