Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida vs. No. 1 Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Gators invade Rupp Arena to take on the Wildcats on Senior day. Personally, I think Kentucky throttles the Gators. I will say the Wildcats 78-53.
would like to see Cats get up big and not let up,Ullis said they let up on the Pigs,I WANT to see them put teams away and keep pressing on the gas...
I want to see us annihilate Florida. I still hate them for last year, I just wish we could have beaten Wilbikin and Young before their 16 year careers with Florida ended.
Tigers75,

I am with you. I disdain Florida and would like to beat them by 45-50.
I don't even want this to be close.
If anything I want to run up the score.
I just have a feeling this will be a blowout.. UK by 25.
Keep the pedal to the medal.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I don't even want this to be close.

Agree 100% Gut. Jump on them early and don't let up.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I don't even want this to be close.

Well said Wide Gut. This can be quite an enjoyable game if we jump on them early. Hopefully the team will play the same way they did when they played Missouri or Auburn at home.
Florida will slow the tempo, they know they can't run with UK. I think UK wins by a 67-44 score or in that range. If UF tried to go up and down the court, I could see a 95-60 type of game for UK.
I don't even want to see the anxiety of a close game.
Lets just do blowouts from here on out.
Kentucky 77
Florida 60
Uk by 21
I think the Wildcats win their opening game in the SEC Tournament, beating the Gators again, 71-59.
64-49

It's very satisfying ending Florida's season and avenging those 3 losses from last year. There's no other basketball team in the SEC I hate more than Florida. 32 down, 8 to go.
When UK played in Dallas last Final 4, a bunch of UK fans grilled up and tail gated on gator! First time I ever ate it. Last time, too!

Confusednicker: