Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co 92 - Fairview 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lawrence Co was all over Fairview from the start to finish. The JV played most of the 2nd half.

JV won 25-0
Congrats Lady Dawgs.
Congrats Lady Dawgs.
You looked great tonight lady dawgs, so proud of you and I am so glad that everyone got to play, last year that would not of happened. I just love these j.v. coaches they act like they really care about these girls....and that means a whole lot...good luck tomorrow girls.
Yea they looked grat. Bree was unreal and I think that Brittney hit somewhere around 7 three's. I think for a team they hit around 13 or 14.
Congrats girls, you looked ready to play. Good luck tonight!!!!
Batpuff Wrote:Yea they looked grat. Bree was unreal and I think that Brittney hit somewhere around 7 three's. I think for a team they hit around 13 or 14.

Sounds like a great show by the lady dawgs. Congrats. This is a long time coming for their program. The 57th and 15th had better not take this team lightly.
eaglehoops Wrote:Sounds like a great show by the lady dawgs. Congrats. This is a long time coming for their program. The 57th and 15th had better not take this team lightly.
I agree they hung very tough with alot of talented teams last year.
Congrats Lawrence Co.
WOW 92 points and the JV played most of the second half .Thats great .I dont care who you are playing thats impressive. Keep up the good work girls it's a long season but you all are starting out on the right foot:thumpsup: :thumpsup:
B-BallMOM Wrote:You looked great tonight lady dawgs, so proud of you and I am so glad that everyone got to play, last year that would not of happened. I just love these j.v. coaches they act like they really care about these girls....and that means a whole lot...good luck tomorrow girls.

Allowing everyone to play is great, but remmeber it isn't little league. Obviously with such a huge lead, it would have been a shame had all the girls not played.

DId the jv coahes not care about the girls last year? That's what it sounds like from the comment or I could be wrong.

Glad the girls are doing well, but some serious competition will tell more.
sportspectator Wrote:Allowing everyone to play is great, but remmeber it isn't little league. Obviously with such a huge lead, it would have been a shame had all the girls not played.

DId the jv coahes not care about the girls last year? That's what it sounds like from the comment or I could be wrong.

Glad the girls are doing well, but some serious competition will tell more.
Last year it seemed that the same girls played all the time, even though they had talent in most of the girls. I'm just saying that it's nice to see the young talent as well as the unused talent from last year get to play, expecially when they are ahead by so much.
I mean I know when it's a close game that you got to keep your starters in, but I also believe if you don't sub in your second string when possible then how do you expect the rest of your team to play with the other teams with no experienced play time.
That's what I mean when I say I'm glad to see everyone get to play, a few minutes on the floor in a real game can prepare these girls and give them the confidence that they need. Keep it up DAWGS.