Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tyler Jude to Johnson Central!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good news for eagle fans Tyler Jude was at practice today, but did not participate. He is transfering and is a solid player.
He was just getting a tour of the school and is moving to Johnson County asap!!!!!
Is he eligable?
After he moves and he is!!
who is he and where is he from?
AAHHH Mr. Mystery's name is Tyler Jude, how about that.
Who is this guy?
Never heard of em
Could someone tell us what grade he will be in, what postion he plays, and where he came from?
He is a Senior
He can play Positions 2-4 but is more comfortable playing the 2
He came from Sheldon Clark but didnt play, He was the best player in there school by far, from what i've been told. But he can throw it down hard and has a nice jumper
Very Athletic
watchin-u Wrote:He is a Senior
He can play Positions 2-4 but is more comfortable playing the 2
He came from Sheldon Clark but didnt play, He was the best player in there school by far, from what i've been told. But he can throw it down hard and has a nice jumper
Very Athletic

Sounds like he'll be a nice addition to the Eagles basketball squad
So are they moving into the county or what? I'd hate to see him be ruled ineligible...especially during his senior year.
Yea he is
The kids not played since 8th grade. He was indeed a very nice player then tho. Not sure how affective he can be now but no doubt he will help their team. Very athletic and can shoot the 3 ball.
If he hasn't played organized basketball in 3 years, how quickly do you think he will be able to adjust to Starns type basketball? I just hope he doesn't come in and mess what chemistry has been developed, and take away quality minutes from other major contributors from last years team, especially the Blanton boy. I thought he was the hardest worker on that team.
BIGBLACK Wrote:If he hasn't played organized basketball in 3 years, how quickly do you think he will be able to adjust to Starns type basketball? I just hope he doesn't come in and mess what chemistry has been developed, and take away quality minutes from other major contributors from last years team, especially the Blanton boy. I thought he was the hardest worker on that team.

Blanton isnt playing
BIGBLACK Wrote:If he hasn't played organized basketball in 3 years, how quickly do you think he will be able to adjust to Starns type basketball? I just hope he doesn't come in and mess what chemistry has been developed, and take away quality minutes from other major contributors from last years team, especially the Blanton boy. I thought he was the hardest worker on that team.

Unfortunately, Blanton is not playing this year. I think he wanted to focus on baseball.
probably just some scrub that someone I blowing up to be a good player
With Blanton not playing, I think that may hurt my Eagles somewhere down the line. He was what you would want in a basketball player, hard nosed and done what was expected of him. May have not got as many minutes as he should have, but when he did he made the best of it and it showed a lot of the time.
kysportsguru Wrote:probably just some scrub that someone I blowing up to be a good player

I guess only time will tell!
kysportsguru Wrote:probably just some scrub that someone I blowing up to be a good player

I wouldn't call him a scrub just yet, you, like myself and many others have yet to see this boy play HS basketball. I'm sure we'll be able to make an accurate assessment of his talents come mid December when he should get into the swing of things.
A senior......hasn't played since eighth grade.......Hasn't even practiced.......and people are supposed to think this is "good news"......I am sorry but I just don't get it??

Let's see if he knocks anyone out of playing time and is able to help JCHS at all befor we get too excited.

Hope he helps though.?.?
The Guru Wrote:A senior......hasn't played since eighth grade.......Hasn't even practiced.......and people are supposed to think this is "good news"......I am sorry but I just don't get it??

Let's see if he knocks anyone out of playing time and is able to help JCHS at all befor we get too excited.

Those are all very good points Guru. I am with you, I am also curious if he will knock anyone out of playing time. He may help a little, but I think the biggest blow to this team this year is the loss of Justin Blanton.
Sorry guys, but this guy will have no impact on Johnson Central whatsoever. HE is not a smart player by any means. His shot release is WAY slow, and he is kind of selfish as well. To be honest, watchin-u is probably tyler himself, dont get excited eagles fans...
If the kid does get to play then the coach must see something in him. So why question your coach and the way he see's talent and what is best for the team? At least give whoever this boy is a chance before everyone brings the wrath on him!
corndog23 Wrote:Sorry guys, but this guy will have no impact on Johnson Central whatsoever. HE is not a smart player by any means. His shot release is WAY slow, and he is kind of selfish as well. To be honest, watchin-u is probably tyler himself, dont get excited eagles fans...

Dont be mad because he wont play for Sheldon Clark.
Well i just hope he dont drop 50 on them, better do something about keeping your players there its killing you guys but good luck trying to get out of the district.
Let's keep this thread on topic!
I remember a lengthy tread last year about who was the best player at SCHS. There was alot of talk about him being better than May. Time will tell.
this post is a fake...i go to SC and as far as i know i dont think he is going there...By the way Tyler Jude does not even compare to Brandon May...Brandon May is a much better player than Tyler Jude ever thought about being.So dont get excited about this one...and if tyler does go to JC i doubt he will see much playing time because of all the talent they have over there...Listen to me and CORNDOG when we say this post is a fake because we both know him and we are from the area.
The one question I have is if he i so wonderful then why didn't he play at SCHS, this just don't make any sense..
watchin-u Wrote:Dont be mad because he wont play for Sheldon Clark.
Well i just hope he dont drop 50 on them, better do something about keeping your players there its killing you guys but good luck trying to get out of the district.

I don't think any one player for Johnson Central will drop 50 on any team. I look for the Eagles to have a much balanced attack. I see 3 players that will put up double figures in the point column this season, McCarty, Meek, and Crum on a nightly basis.
Pages: 1 2