Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anyone know if 14th Region has any plans to postpone yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have seen a couple other regions have moved theirs to Saturday, just wondering if the 14th has made or talked about making changes yet with the pending weather that will be here this evening? Especially since it will be in Powell County before anywhere else in the Region.
It was being discussed slightly but as of now,it hasn't changed that I am aware of.
From what I'm hearing that a postponement is in the works. Don't know exactly the details yet.
Would be smart since weather supposed to change to sleet/snow/ice by 7pm in Powell county this evening. No reason to have all these children stranded on Slade Mountain not being able to get home after their games are over. An all day Saturday event in Stanton sounds pretty good.
Yes and common sense will prevail.Arrangements are probably being made as we speak and games will be postponed
This is what I heard after lunch today. 14th Region Boys Tournament First Round will be played on Saturday.

Breathitt vs. Powell @ 1 p.m.
Perry vs. Letcher @ 3 p.m.
Knott vs. Buckhorn @ 6 p.m.
Estill vs. Wolfe @ 8 p.m.
it would be smart to move them to sat
Split sessions or Nah?
Definitely would be split sessions! 2 games each session, semi's Monday and finals Tuesday is what I am hearing! :Cheerlead
your right weatherman or go to khsaa it up there all ready.