Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Travis Dunn transferring?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard that Perry Centrals star backup point guard may be transferring to Buckhorn soon. Anyone heard anything? Travis would make a nice addition to the Wildcats.
never heard of him,tell us about him. how big is he, points per game,etc..
Hes the kid that started against Knott when Braxton didn't play the last time. Kid is a scorer. Hes 5'8 and can dunk. Probably average 20 pts and 10 assists per game for any team in the region. Just heard that the Hill boy is going with him.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Hes the kid that started against Knott when Braxton didn't play the last time. Kid is a scorer. Hes 5'8 and can dunk. Probably average 20 pts and 10 assists per game for any team in the region. Just heard that the Hill boy is going with him.

That doesn't sound good for PCC's future. I think Hill is the one who played some varsity as an 8th grader isn't he? What grade is he now?
He's a goner.Napier left the team among others.
Hill is a sophomore. Solid player. Heard Napier may be going somewhere else to.
Travis is the new star of the And 1 mix tape and loves to hear the oooo's and ahhhh's while he breaks ankles on the floor. Lots of flash, but needs to work on a jumper if he is going to make it at the higher levels. Good luck to him. He would fit right in with the wildcats
If hill goes anywhere it will be hazard. And Dunn might go to hazard too because that's where he played aau last summer
Personally hope this matter is resolved with the team.Dunn and Hill could be great assets to any team.Hope they stay at Perry and both finish their careers here.Right now,Perry will focus on this year's tournament and a basketball meeting with players and coaches needs to take place soon after.
I really don't want to see it happen, but if it did, I see those kids going to Hazard. Perry needs those players. Hopefully, they will remain Commodores.
Poor perry. Lol
I don't know anything about this kid. And I'm just wondering, how good can he be? I saw where he only averages 3 ppg. I know he plays behind a great player and all. But if he is as good as some of you guys have mentioned wouldn't he be playing more? No offense to the kid, I'm just wondering.
Fighter09 Wrote:I don't know anything about this kid. And I'm just wondering, how good can he be? I saw where he only averages 3 ppg. I know he plays behind a great player and all. But if he is as good as some of you guys have mentioned wouldn't he be playing more? No offense to the kid, I'm just wondering.

Must not have been good enough to play at perry. Coaches will find away to get their future players playing time if they are good enough.
Blue/Red Wrote:Must not have been good enough to play at perry. Coaches will find away to get their future players playing time if they are good enough.

I agree Blue/Red. Yes Perry Central has some real good players. But my thinking is some are just talking this kid up a lot.
Fighter09 Wrote:I agree Blue/Red. Yes Perry Central has some real good players. But my thinking is some are just talking this kid up a lot.

You will be a good player when all the great players are gone?
Hill I heard may be heading to Hazard were his father played, Dunn I believe will be back at Perry next year and Perry should have 2 new players next year also I believe ones from New York not sure wer the other from at this time.
5"8 and can dunk.
You would think someone has a video or something, sounds like someone if full of it to me.
I'm thinking Dad may have had a beer or two,and found a computer.
insideinfo Wrote:I'm thinking Dad may have had a beer or two,and found a computer.

Ha Ha!!! Too funny.
I want a video if he can dunk.Seen him play and he is decent.Coaches usually find time for good players or you wait.If he don't want to wait,might be best to go.Hill could help some teams.Players today just don't want to wait their turn.
Wait his turn? He is a JR and 18 years old. Geez hasnt he waited long enough. Im sure THE GOAT has several D1s coming in next year.