Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County vs Knox County Central 03-05-15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn:

Harlan County 18-10
Knox County Central 17-12

12-09-14
Knox County Central 81
Harlan County 62
Harlan Co 50
Knox Central 76
This will be my only upset guess.....Big game for Zachary Caldwell and the Black Bears :Cheerlead

Harlan county 68
Knox County Central 64
I'm terrible at picking games.. I really thought the panthers would kill Bville.. So with that, going with bears
I've never seen a team with so much talent and so underachieve like KC
KC by 6
KC by 19
I think that HC has steadily gotten better and better HC 72 KC 66.
Harlan Co. matches up well with Knox. Both teams have good size and excellent guards. I believe tempo will determine the outcome of this game. If Harlan Co. can impose their style of play on Knox, I think they get the win. Since I think little Mike is an excellent young coach, I look for them to do just that. HC 55 Knox 52
KC by 10
Harlan by 5 just because kc#1 fan picked corbin by 5
Knox by easy 15+
BrokenArrow Wrote:Harlan by 5 just because kc#1 fan picked corbin by 5

Fair enough good sir fair enough
I think Knox Central is an amazing team! They really dominated us that first game, and I swear it seemed like Barger had 105 points!! We had no answer for that kid!!

Now, all that being said, we really did a great job against Bell the other night, so that MAY be an indication that we are peaking. I will tell you that the last time we played Knox Central, our point guard, Bumgardner spent the entire previous night in the ER getting IV fluids from having stomach flu. He insisted on playing, and didn't do a bad job but he was so weak after that game that he was shaking in his tennis shoes.

This is on a neutral court, so that will be an advantage to the Bears, I believe.

All in all, I gotta pick the Black Bears!!!

Good luck to both teams!!
Knox by 4 but Jones is a very good coach for Harlan.I just think Knox wins and moves on.
Knox is playing superb right now but Harlan may be peaking.Still like Barger,Hensley,
Marsee,and company by 12.
The first time they played KC won by 19 but this is the regional tournament, and it seems like KC no matter how good they are, always struggles in this tournament. I will take KC by 3
I keep hearing people say that Knox Central chokes during tournament play, but I can't say that I have ever seen it. I don't think the loss against Barbourville was necessarily a huge upset; just certain circumstances coming together.
Panthers by 5
Knox is talented for sure. If Harlan wins, it will be coaching. Go Bears!
Knox 60 Harlan 55
I will go with the Panthers 59-50.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:I've never seen a team with so much talent and so underachieve like KC

Really, take a look at the Bears. Talent running out there ears. Knox will take care of the Bears ........AGAIN
Knox by 8 in a showdown.
Knox may very well "take care of the Bears again", but I don't agree that we have underachieved. We have played some tough ballgames and if I'm not mistaken, have a better record than Knox Central.
Harlan County's losses, except for Pikeville and Bell when Miller was out, were to very good teams.
They lost to Clay County (twice), Knox Central, Pulaski County (in OT), Southwestern, Knott Central, George Rogers Clark (last second shot) and South Laurel.
Cancelled tonight.
Moved to Friday same times I assume
I believe Harlan Co. will be ready! They are battle tested just like Knox. Both have played good schedules and would have 20+ wins if they played some of the schedules teams did in the 13th this year.
KC by 12 or less
Pages: 1 2