Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Guitar Hero 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know any cheats for unlocking the songs and stuff? I can't seem to find any that work online.

BTW, this game is freaking awesome! 15th and the late Balla went and bought it and got two guitars so we can play two player which is great. We just got it at 2 a.m. last night and we are already on level 7.

If anyone knows any cheats for unlocking the rest of the songs I'd really appreciate it.
http://www.gamefaqs.com.... try that website... i used to get on it when I used to need cheats.
I got it a few weeks ago and had the thing beat the first night....but on Medium. I'm trying to get it licked on hard, but some of the transitions from blue to orange throw me off.
I'm just getting started right now on easy... red kills me espically on "You Got Me" where you have to go from red to yellow like that I cant get red for some reason....oh well I"ll get it by the end of the night....everyone else is on medium now but they started it last night and i just started before I posted this.
I wana play more but I really need to study Sad
At first the red and blue combo was very difficult for me to get down, and still kinda is....I just beat Free Bird on hard tonight.
hhaha.. why don't more people pick up a real guitar??? it's actually easier than this game
crazytaxidriver Wrote:hhaha.. why don't more people pick up a real guitar??? it's actually easier than this game

haha your right... I have them both covered
crazytaxidriver Wrote:hhaha.. why don't more people pick up a real guitar??? it's actually easier than this game

Beats me.... last night we had some in the living room playing the game and one of our roomies was in her room playing the real deal...I found it funny.

As for me, I'm not that musically inclined so buying the real thing would be pointless....with the games we have such as: Guitar Hero 2, DDR and Country Karaoke... we get competitive and do the whole so and so vs. the winner and we get like DDR Champs and stuff like that so it's fun to do...and we have scores to go by which makes it easier.
DT... you and balla come home and play Guitar with me lol... Whitney is asleep and everyone else is in class Sad
15th WE'RE ROCKING OUR FACES OFF NOW!!!! Or at least Heather is ....