Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County 57 Middlesboro 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Harlan won by an average of over 50 points in the two regular season games, so I'm proud of Middlesboro for giving them a run for their money, but still fell short.

Harlan County and Bell will play Saturday in the district championship.
HC could NOT shake the Jackets in this game!! It was a good one to watch.

Congratulations Jackets on your season, and I wish the Seniors all the luck in the world!!
I do not think we made a three point shot all night. Worst shooting night we have had in a while. Middlesboro played hard. Not sure why we held the ball, but it was a win. We must play much better Saturday. Go Bears.
HCHS hit two 3s, one by Nolan, but it was a bad shooting night.
I thought going to the spread was the best move there and all but eliminated any chance Middlesboro had of upsetting Harlan County. They had trouble guarding the HCHS guards.
Granny Bear Wrote:HC could NOT shake the Jackets in this game!! It was a good one to watch.

Congratulations Jackets on your season, and I wish the Seniors all the luck in the world!!

I'll probably be wearing one of those Middlesboro jerseys next season. :Thumbs:
Maybe so, I thought we turned it over about 4 times when we went into it. I did like it when we ran off a minute or so then going to the basket. We made a few lay ups. Just thought we should have went inside more, while the outside shot was not falling. Either way we won and that is all that matters. Good luck Saturday, Go Bears
Good move going to the spread Middlesboro was making about everything they put up at one point in the early 4th and they could not match up with HC guards. It pulled them out of that zone.
Proud of you Jackets! Yes, you have talent and your fans back you no matter what, win or lose...Good luck next season, I'll be right there to cheer you on. Last night was one of the better games I saw the Jackets play.
HCS Wrote:HCHS hit two 3s, one by Nolan, but it was a bad shooting night.
I thought going to the spread was the best move there and all but eliminated any chance Middlesboro had of upsetting Harlan County. They had trouble guarding the HCHS guards.
Thought you would be interested about the threads on here talking about coaches losing their job. I'm sure it will give you something to tear someone down with. So I am wishing you much pleasure getting on there and bashing people who are talking about it. SMH.
Yes, very good point. I saw those yesterday. You are right. There are classless fans everywhere. My apologies for slngling you out.

The 13th Region is my area of interest, so I don't have the time or energy to criticize them, too, but you are right, those posts are even worse than yours.
You are really something. We both know the reason that it is me you targeted...simply because you are family. Don't take anything personally. I have learned not to because I have family that are in positions to get slammed all the time, yes it makes me mad. But I have learned to let it go. People are entitled to their own opinion and I never dispute an opinion until you disrespect mine. Won't be on here again until football, so we'll talk then.
No way you leave this board till football season.
Good win for the mighty bears