Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kcc-letcher updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
23-16 pats at half

Letcher held ball final 5:10 of 2nd quarter
31-18 pats 523 to go in 3rd
38-24 letcher holding ball again
Stall ball usually works better if u don't wait til your down 10 to start it.
38-24 after 3
40-24 pats Justice with 22
42-26 pats
I don't wanna hear any more ignorance on here about how Hammonds should have been coach of the year. This is hard to watch and shows what a joke of a coach he is.
46-26 pats Justice 25
48-28 final pats
I like Coach Hammonds. He is a good coach. You do what it takes to win games, especially if it's against teams like KCC and if stall ball gives you the opportunity to do so then play stall ball.

Congratulations Patriots, I don't think this is the only championship Trophy they will be holding this season...
I'm sure Hammonds would have fared much better if he tried to get up and down the court on Knott...

People amaze me.

Letcher should have been down 20 at the half.
KY Headhunter Wrote:I don't wanna hear any more ignorance on here about how Hammonds should have been coach of the year. This is hard to watch and shows what a joke of a coach he is.
Let's hear your strategy to beat KCC.
Stall ball was probably their best chance of keeping it close but why wait till your down 10. Why not do it when it's 2-0. Then in the 2nd half they were down 16 and holding the ball. How does that give your team a better chance to win?
Say what u want guys but when a team is down 16 and holding the ball you are wanting to just keep it respectful and get a moral victory. This ain't Rock and Jock were you have a 30 point shot.
It would've made sense to hold the ball when you're up but if you want a shot at a comeback then you need to try to run plays and score..douchebag move on his part
Why didn't KCC come out and press the action? They were the clear favorite going into the game. LCC wanted to keep it close until the 4th quarter. Did you watch the previous two games they played? A douchebag come on..coaches try many things to win...a moral victory never..KCC clearly has more talent...so you run up and down with them for 4 quarters..no...just because the game was slowed...butthurt..KCC could have trapped and sped it up...no...they stayed back...Cornett and Christon had two fouls..Is BB wrong for doing that? No, coaching move.
UKisN1 Wrote:Why didn't KCC come out and press the action? They were the clear favorite going into the game. LCC wanted to keep it close until the 4th quarter. Did you watch the previous two games they played? A douchebag come on..coaches try many things to win...a moral victory never..KCC clearly has more talent...so you run up and down with them for 4 quarters..no...just because the game was slowed...butthurt..KCC could have trapped and sped it up...no...they stayed back...Cornett and Christon had two fouls..Is BB wrong for doing that? No, coaching move.

Knott had their best 2 defenders and rebounder's on the bench with 2 fouls, so they went to a zone. When the 3rd quarter started Knott was very agressive on defense and stretched the the lead to 16, left hander for LCC hit a couple of 3's or the lead would have been in the 20's early in the 3rd quarter. Hammonds just wanted to keep it close for some reason, he had no trust in his players, no offensive strategy against a zone and no game plan for winning!!!
[Image: 5LYQxZs.png]

More mash taters please!