Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 81 Paintsville 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SC
Parsley 24 points and 6 assists
James 24 points, 10 rebounds and 3 blocks
Sturgill 13 points
Albrecht 7 points
Osborne 4 points
Dalton 3 points
Hager 2 points
Blackburn 2 points
Maynard 2 points

Paintsville
L. Daniels 18 points
Hensley 14 points
Collins 6 points
K. Daniel 3 points
Smith 2 points
Miller 2 points
this was one of those ,I told ya we would meet again beat downs ,they gotta replace the lights at Johnson central cause sc shot lights out,good luck Friday cards
Wow. BEATDOWN. we made it to region after all.
Would like to know what James & Parsley shot % wise for the game! I will guess at least mid 50's. On fire!!!!!
Yes they were. And sturgill to
Parsley was hitting bombs from well behind NBA. Was this SC BEST game this year? Only seen them play 3 or 4 times this year.
Baseball Man Wrote:Would like to know what James & Parsley shot % wise for the game! I will guess at least mid 50's. On fire!!!!!

Parsley was 8 of 14 overall which included 4 of 8 from 3.
James was 8 of 13 overall which included 4 of 8 from 3.
Sturgill was 5 of 7 overall which included 3 of 5 from 3.
Baseball Man Wrote:Would like to know what James & Parsley shot % wise for the game! I will guess at least mid 50's. On fire!!!!!

Parsley & James both average 53% from the field for the season so they just played a regular game it was everyone else who stepped up
Congrats to Sheldon Clark.
Tigers appeared preoccupied with making it a physical knock down, drag out street brawl. Cards kept their cool, played ball, and shot the eyes out of it. That was a whuppin'.
Old Ball Coach Wrote:Tigers appeared preoccupied with making it a physical knock down, drag out street brawl. Cards kept their cool, played ball, and shot the eyes out of it. That was a whuppin'.

I called it in the prediction thread....
For a period in the 2nd qtr., it was the most physical basketball game I've ever seen.

After halftime, it wasn't as bad.... but it still was more physical than most games you will see.
It would appear that Chase Parsley does make a big difference for this team.
Wow
What an embarrassment for the Tigers! They should have put the fellow who thought it was still football season, in the locker room. All he wanted to do was hurt somebody, no room for that. Congrats to the Cardinals. Will be a good game for the finals.
I think the foreign exchange student did a pretty good job of beating around on Daniel and Hensley from what I witnessed. Competition is fine but the remarks made by the Sheldon Clark adults sitting behind Paintsville's bench was improper. The worst attitude I witnessed all night came from Parsley. He is by far the most unprofessional acting player to come out of the 15th region in a long time. I hope he gets what's coming to him on Friday night.
Tiger77 Wrote:I think the foreign exchange student did a pretty good job of beating around on Daniel and Hensley from what I witnessed. Competition is fine but the remarks made by the Sheldon Clark adults sitting behind Paintsville's bench was improper. The worst attitude I witnessed all night came from Parsley. He is by far the most unprofessional acting player to come out of the 15th region in a long time. I hope he gets what's coming to him on Friday night.

talking about unprofessional ,talking about a kid like that ,piece of sh-- in my book ,chase a great kid and player that dont take no sh-- ,he handed your as- to you all lastnight ,mget over it .:hilarious::hilarious::ChairHit::ChairHit:
WOW This has 2 be one of the biggest tourney loses in Tiger history.
Great job SC it won't be that easy Friday.
Are you kidding me? That kid from Paintsville was an embarrassment to the whole team! Punk, the only word to describe the way he acted.
Tiger77 Wrote:I think the foreign exchange student did a pretty good job of beating around on Daniel and Hensley from what I witnessed. Competition is fine but the remarks made by the Sheldon Clark adults sitting behind Paintsville's bench was improper. The worst attitude I witnessed all night came from Parsley. He is by far the most unprofessional acting player to come out of the 15th region in a long time. I hope he gets what's coming to him on Friday night.

I'm not going to get on here and talk about a kid because that's un professional and the only thing I seen parsley do all night was give a ??? kicking does that mean the same thing as unprofessional. we might get beat Friday and we might not but we are still playing next week better luck next year
Paintsville thought they were going to a wrestling match instead of a basketball game. Cards played great and never got caught up with there foolishness.
Jealousy is sure showing here. Have watched Parsley play for years. One of the most respectable kids I have ever seen play. I sure hope he gets what's coming to him Friday night to. Has worked hard for years to get where he is. The kid just has what it takes. I don't expect you to understand tho. But win or lose Cards will be playing next week.
Bottom line is Sheldon Clark and JC are far and away the best two teams in the region. Will be a heck of a game Friday and a heck of a rematch next week
Looked to me the other night that Daniels was the most unprofessional player in the region the other night. Sounds like you are a player on the team and hit your feelings hurt from the beat down
The embarrassing behavior was on display by the so-called adults from both fan bases acting like belligerent morons mouthing with teenage boys and challenging one another for all to see. Now THAT was embarrassing. Ballplayers getting carried away with rough competition is uncalled for, true, but not embarrassing. They are still kids after all. Grown men are supposed to know better.
Lmbo!!
CardinalAlum Wrote:Looked to me the other night that Daniels was the most unprofessional player in the region the other night. Sounds like you are a player on the team and hit your feelings hurt from the beat down

You'll get a shot in football, you have to play against them. Better strap it on tight and the head on a swivel. I'm making the drive down for that, should be 48 minutes of great theater and any fouls called will be carried off the field, no free throws in this one.
TigerBlues Wrote:You'll get a shot in football, you have to play against them. Better strap it on tight and the head on a swivel. I'm making the drive down for that, should be 48 minutes of great theater and any fouls called will be carried off the field, no free throws in this one.

somebodys as- is sore lol ,im gonna make the drive blah blah blah .were gonna hit hard and were gonna hurt you lol do me a favor and go stand in time out you baby :please:
TigerBlues Wrote:You'll get a shot in football, you have to play against them. Better strap it on tight and the head on a swivel. I'm making the drive down for that, should be 48 minutes of great theater and any fouls called will be carried off the field, no free throws in this one.
Utterly ridiculous post.
Well tigerblues why don't Paintsville football play JC anymore. I think I would be worrying about Raceland or pikeville before I would worry about Sheldon Clark.
3sportfan Wrote:Well tigerblues why don't Paintsville football play JC anymore. I think I would be worrying about Raceland or pikeville before I would worry about Sheldon Clark.

Well guys it's been forever since I read anything on BGR I felt like commenting on, but since you brought this up, why will no Johnson County Elementary or Middle School schedule Paintsville in football or basketball, boys or girls???
Pages: 1 2