Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark vs Johnson Central 57th District Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cardinals vs Eagles for the title....predictions?
Johnson Central by 10+
Johnson Central and Sheldon Clark have met in the 57th District finals in 4 of the last 5 years (2015, 2013, 2012 and 2011)
much respect to jc for what they have done,i do believe this game is gonna be close,ill take my cards by 6
This will be a preview of the finals of the region.
JC won't win by 10+ if SC shoots like they did tonight. Granted James was on fire the last game vs JC, Parsley was only like 5 for 20 for 12 pts. If you add Parsley and Sturgill too that list with 20 each it will be a close one. If one of them are off... Then yes by 10!

Agree the two best teams in the region, should be a rematch in the region finals.

To close of a game to predict...but will say FT's will be a key factor. JC shot 29 of 33 and SC shot 9 of 9 the last game!!!
This should be a classic. But it's the regional championship that matters. Good luck SC!
JC by 4
Sheldon Clark by 15+. Parsley is well rested and ready to go.
I will go with Johnson Central.
Tiger77 Wrote:I will go with Johnson Central.

id say you would after that beat down .:igiveup::igiveup:
I guess I'm going to pick Johnson. :worthy:

Johnson Central 78
Shelton Clark 64
JC much better starting 5. And a lot better bench play.
This will be a battle with the 2 best players in the region going at it.
JC at home in this one in a big way. SC better hope their shots are falling.
JC 79 SC 61
Tiger77 Wrote:I will go with Johnson Central.

Still not over the BEATDOWN from last night?
coachfan Wrote:Still not over the BEATDOWN from last night?

My prediction for the championship has nothing to do with the Paintsville game. I picked Central to win for three reasons. #1- They have the best starting 5. #2- They have the best bench. #3- They are better coached.
I'll go with JC on this one. But it all boils down to which three blind mice call the game..
Sometimes I love to just read posts on this site but Tiger77 you should be ashamed the way you talked about and called out a player individually from another team. I have watched the Parsley kid play and he seems like a good kid. But anyways this will be a good game to watch and I totally agree with This is me about the 3 blind mice. Also Tiger77 maybe you should put in for the Paintsville job after Bill mike leaves
I will never see any reason for a fan to yell at ball players on the floor during a game!!! It only make your school and fan base look really bad. Some of the stupidest things ever wrote are on this site !!! But remember it could be some idiot yelling at your child and how would you like it. I sure hope that people else where that read on this site don't thing all people from eastern Ky are like this.
Tiger77 Wrote:My prediction for the championship has nothing to do with the Paintsville game. I picked Central to win for three reasons. #1- They have the best starting 5. #2- They have the best bench. #3- They are better coached.

I have no dogs in this contest but Frank Smith is the best coach in the region....Maybe top 5 in the state.
JC by 6
Cards by 3
Both teams are coming in off dominant performances in the first round. I just can't see SC shooting as well as they did against Paintsville. JC by 4 at home.
For one Jc does not have the best starting five in my opinion. Both these teams are very close from top to bottom. Cards have Ethan Osborne coming of the bench who started every game last year as a freshman along with Bradly Dalton who can hit a lot of shots if they fall early. They got a big kid Heath Maynard that comes in and gives them very good minutes defensively. People get caught up behind Parsely and James with good intentions but they can play 8-10 players if coach smith wanted too. These two teams are evenly matched. As always the game will come down too taking good shots, not turning tha ball over and foul trouble. I think they should post James up early and go right at gullet and try to get him on the bench early. I think he and Parsely are both teams X factors. Which ever one has the best game their respective team wins. Should be a dandy tho. Good luck to both teams.
Also just to say something too the people on here posting about Parsely. The kids got guts. Is everything he does on the court right? Maybe not. But if you ever played and competitive sport you know emotions run high. Look what Kevin Stallings said last night to a player. I think Parsley plays with spunk. I've known him for a long time he just goes out there and puts it all on the floor and gives everything he's got to win the game. I think maybe this game he can look to impact the game other than scoring early due to the intenseity of JCs defense on him to loosen things up for later in the game. I'm sure you prolly hate playing against him I would too.
Opinions are just that..opinions! Looks like the best got it put on them