Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg vs Corbin 02-27-15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions. 50th District Championship :Cheerlead

Williamsburg 21-4
Corbin 16-9

12-30-14 Williamsburg 64 Corbin 63 ( corbin home court )
01-09-15 Williamsburg 58 Corbin 47 ( Williamsburg home court )
02-03-15 Williamsburg 68 Corbin 65 ( corbin home court )

Side note Fred Massey did not start in any of these games. :yikes:
Riding the bandwagon williamsburg. Big Grinrums02:

Williamsburg 74
Corbin 64
District tourney right? Whitley and South are done?
Flicka Wrote:District tourney right? Whitley and South are done?

Right....Flicka...:rockon:
Two pretty good teams done. We knew this whole district was pretty good.
The District could have ended a number of ways. All 4 teams capable of winning. Friday night should be an exciting game. Williamsburg in the lime light for sure right now. Coach P will be ready and his team will be ready! He doesn't want to have another "L" to Williamsburg this year. This is the year for Williamsburg to shine, they won't have another opportunity like this again for many years to come. Good Luck to All!
I know it hurt bgr fans williamsburg is still playing. Confusednicker: Don't pick against them if you are working on improving your avg. Just trying to help. :popcorn:
redhound game 4 i knew it.
Andrew Taylor seems to be hitting his free throws lately. That could be cause to worry for the Orange Yellow Jackets.
Go Williamsburg!
I honestly didn't think Corbin would beat Whitley, but Tony P. proved me wrong. And even though I hesitate to bet against him again, I believe the Griffiths and Shelton will be too much. Williamsburg 72, Corbin 64.
I'll take coach P. Over Williamsburg. Williamsburg is a little more talented. But Corbin has the better coach. Corbin by 3
I take Williamsburg - it will be a tough game though
BrokenArrow Wrote:I'll take coach P. Over Williamsburg. Williamsburg is a little more talented. But Corbin has the better coach. Corbin by 3

BrokenArrow you are beginning to sound like a BrokenRecord. Confusednicker:
Just call them like I see them 64. Ask kayne what I said jackson was gonna do to North. And it's in writing. Corbin by 3 .
BrokenArrow Wrote:Just call them like I see them 64. Ask kayne what I said jackson was gonna do to North. And it's in writing. Corbin by 3 .

Kayne is the man. :worthy:
:pondering: where is corbin fans.
64SUR Wrote::pondering: where is corbin fans.
We are laying low, just hoping we can keep it close with the Burg.

Cherokee said he couldn't believe that you would cheer for the Yellow Jackets over your own family.Confusedhh:
SEKYFAN Wrote:We are laying low, just hoping we can keep it close with the Burg.

Cherokee said he couldn't believe that you would cheer for the Yellow Jackets over your own family.Confusedhh:

Family fued right now in basketball. Confusednicker:
Hounds are well coached but I'm going to go with the Burg by 2.
Better get there early -- should be a huge crowd
64SUR Wrote:Family fued right now in basketball. Confusednicker:

He said that you were a frontrunner.