Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 54th District Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perry will face off against Regional favorite Leslie county tomorrow night. I'm proud of our Lady Commodores. Our season has been up and down, but we come through when it counts. I think Coach Napier will have an excellent game plan for Leslie and will make a game out of it.

Good luck Perry!

:Cheerlead
Napier will make a game out of this one but Leslie by 5.
Perry been up and down all year.Napier loves to press but it will be difficult to press Leslie.Not sure who Coach Napier has guard Moore,probably Evans.Would love to see Perry with a upset.I'm calling Perry by 2.Hope the girls and Napier prove me right.
With Leslie coming off a 68-45 win over Hazard,Perry will have to guard several players from Leslie,not just Katie Moore.Moore had 23 points,10 rebounds and seven assists.Brooke Asher added 15 points and grabbed 13 boards.Madisyn Combs received WKIC Player of the Game honors with 20 points and seven rebounds.Leslie by 15 over Perry and the Eagles fly high in this one.Farler and Griffith are due for great games.
the only player that Perry Co. need to guard is Moore, Combs, and that big girl. they shot 80% of Leslie Co shots.
that from the 7 games that I watch Leslie Co play this season.
I think Leslie by 15 with Moore scoring 33