Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County vs OBI 02-25-15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions. Game time 6.00pm :rockon:
Clay runs away with it. Best team in the 13th region and it isn't very close in my opinion
M'boroYellowJacket Wrote:Clay runs away with it. Best team in the 13th region and it isn't very close in my opinion

You need to get out more M'boroYellowJacket 13th Region is wide open....I promise Confusederiously:
Good luck to Coach Marcum and the CC Tigers!
M'boroYellowJacket Wrote:Clay runs away with it. Best team in the 13th region and it isn't very close in my opinion

I couldn't agree more. :worthy::1:
Count Wrote:I couldn't agree more. :worthy::1:

Hmmm thought Knox was in the same region and didn't they just beat clay. Clay has good first 5 but no bench and will struggle if they don't avoid foul trouble. Not sure they'll get the same help they enjoy at home.
I agree Clay is best team in region. Knox won by 4 at home on senior night with CC playing last 2 minutes of game without there 2 best players. Plus Knox has a huge monkey on there back and play very tight when the trophies come out.

Clay's win this game by 8-12. OBI is better than most think.
Clay beat them by 12 at Clay and by 8 at OBI. Frazier's not played as well of late, and as Frazier goes, so does OBI. OBI can keep it close if he comes up big, but Clay's too much for them, especially at tournament time. Clay by 15 in a competitive game.
Clay will take this game, IMO. OBI is sporadic and tends to play in spurts. CC should take advantage of that!
Clay wins a little easier than most think. OBI will give the effort but Frazier won't be able to carry them. It's tournament time and the Tigers will be on top of their game.
Tigers by 12 and Smith will have a great game,it's tourney time and Marcum will have this team prepared for a regional run.
Clay County 74
OBI 70

OBI has been my sleeper team all year. Just couldn't get the player on the floor.....unless OBI has a surprise. :pondering:
64SUR Wrote:You need to get out more M'boroYellowJacket 13th Region is wide open....I promise Confusederiously:

I just think Clay wins it with ease. My opinion.
I think Clay co wins by 18. And the region is Clay's to lose. Doesn't mean they will win the region, but I do believe they have the best team.
Clay by 14. Expect a huge game from Smith as well. It's time for the tigers to kick it in another gear and make there run to rupp
CC by 25. Big game from Smith, Wolfe, Farmer, Sexton, House, Mills and Sugar Bear. With more of that stifling Trademark CC defense.
Good time to be a CC fan.