Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lee County 59 Powell County 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Upset
I gotta give Coach Jones and the Lady Pirates some love on here, I rarely say anything. Past several year's he's had his Lady Pirates ready to play, came within a few points of upsetting Perry Central in the regional tournament. He won the district tournament past 4 years, not to mention he's one of the best girls coach in EKY!
I agree Coach Jones is a class act. It's a big upset but it tournament time and a brand new season. Didn't Coach Jones win KABC COY this year?
Great job lee county
Everybody said Powell is suppose to be good for the last 5 years.Not one final to show for it.
desperado Wrote:Everybody said Powell is suppose to be good for the last 5 years.Not one final to show for it.
Not sure exactly what "not one final to show for it" means?
desperado Wrote:Everybody said Powell is suppose to be good for the last 5 years.Not one final to show for it.

Powell made it to the finals last year. They won districts four years in a row. I don't understand your logic. DONT diss unless you know the real story and facts.
Regional final and they have had some mighty fine players and good coaches.Never has fell together for them.
Yes,they lost to Perry by 5 or 6.Not bashing them at all and they played well in the championship.Thought they would win a final somewhere along the way in the last few years,that's all.Good luck to Powell next year.