Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #1 Kentucky vs. Mississippi St.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wildcats go on the road to Starkville to take on the Bulldogs. This game is Wednesday at 7 on the SEC Network. I say the Wildcats come out and take care of business 72-54.
UK - 83

Mississippi St. - 61
Kentucky by as many as they want.
hope they don't overlook them and looking to Arkansas game..i don't think there is any1 on the roster that has beat Arkansas since being at KY,i sure hope that changes sat, because I have heard it for a yr now..
Should be another blowout. Mississippi State is terrible!!
This game gets ugly... quick.

Good thing Miss. State is having a 'Blackout' cause they will already be dressed for a funeral.

UK scores 100+ for the 2nd straight game.
Uk by 17
I love our enthusiasm. However, I don't think Mississippi St. will play fast enough for us to score 100. That is why I think it will be a lower scoring game.
CATS big 20 plus then it's payback time Saturday.
I don't see UK having a problem with Miss St. But stranger things have happened.

UK 76
Miss St 60
Hope a large contingent of Big Blue Nation will be in attendance.
Too many turnovers! Sad
Axel Foley Wrote:Hope a large contingent of Big Blue Nation will be in attendance.

At the end of the game, it was almost entirely blue surrounding the court. BBN traveled better than Mississippi State's own fans did.
The weather kept a lot of MSU fans at home as many roads in the state were closed. Kentucky fans there were either staying close by or got there early enough that it didn't matter.

On to the next one. Arkansas has been playing very well.