Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anyone have any scores from the Fast Lane Tip Off Classic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wondering if anyone knew how the day was at Sheldon Clark?
Paintsville-80
Portsmouth Clay-53
Great D from the Tigers...
HH won both its halfs
All i know is Huntington High had more dunks than Henry Clay had points.:notworthy
Meade Wrote:All i know is Huntington High had more dunks than Henry Clay had points.:notworthy

Impossible
Redneck Wrote:Impossible

Smile I believe he was being a tad bit sarcastic. He was just trying to let everyone know in a way that this game was a dunk fest and Henry Clay had no control whatsoever. I thought it was a nice way put Meade!:Thumbs:
Meade Wrote:All i know is Huntington High had more dunks than Henry Clay had points.:notworthy
Most college teams do get a lot of dunks!!!!!!!!!

Just to let everyone know Henry Clay is no slouch and they have some talented players on there team...And they didnt just get beat by Huntington High, they smoked 'em....By the way OJ Mayo is the Real Deal...I noticed he talked alot of junk of the court, yet he backed it up the whole game....
If anyone went to this game other than to see OJ and Patty, they'd be lying to themselves..:thatsfunn :thatsfunn

No.. really.
Charlie Wrote:Just to let everyone know Henry Clay is no slouch and they have some talented players on there team...And they didnt just get beat by Huntington High, they smoked 'em....By the way OJ Mayo is the Real Deal...I noticed he talked alot of junk of the court, yet he backed it up the whole game....

True dat.
Not that I think Henry Clay would beat Huntington, but I would bet a lot of their better players didn't suit up Saturday due to the fact that Henry Clay played their final '06 football game the night before.
Henry Clay impressed me with there hussle, but it didn't do too much good. I like the two guards 1 and 11 form Hunington, 1 threw it down for a 6 foot gaurd.
O yeh O.J. and patterson are freaks!!!
Heard all 5 starters had either D-1 scholarships or D-1 schools looking at them, not just Patterson and Mayo.
Anyone have the other game scores.